LOST - Wednesday 10/05/05 9:00 PM EDT

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
WayneLigon said:
I have not yet seen anyone come up with anything it fits - no meaningful sequence, no obscure mathematical model or lost/unsolved function - so it's probably just something they came up with.
There have been a number of thoughts on it but nothing factual just interesting. Like Jack and others have said, they are just numbers. ;)

dluvsk4ever

First Post
Ok Ladies Heres The Dharma and Numbers Secret You've Been Waiting For

OK WE ALL NOW WHAT THE DHARMA SIGNAL LLOKS LIKE I HOPE, BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IT IS THE ONE WITH THE SWAN IN THE MIDDLE AND THE LINES AROUND IT. NOW SOME OF YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT WHERE THE LINES COME FROM (I CHING), AND SOME MAY KNOW THAT IT IS A COMPASS (AH YOU DIDN'T) WELL IT IS ONLY IT IS UPSIDE DOWN, WHICH MEANS SOUTH IS NORTH, AND IN I CHING SOUTH IS THE SAME AS HELL, HMMMMM.... NEXT, WHICH IS WEIRD...... HEAVEN IS NW (BOTTOM RIGHT) ON THE DHARMA COMPASS. NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT IF YOU PRESS THE http://www.dharmaindustries.com/ LINK (GO AHEAD YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO, JUST COME BACK) IT BRINGS UP THE PICTURE I AM REFERING TO, BUT WATCH CLOSELY, SEE HOW THEY HIGHLIGHT WELL EACH ONE OF THEM IS A NUMBER IN (I CHING) ALSO, CREEPY EH AND BY NUMBER IM SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT NUMBERS I AM REFFERING TO, OH COME ON REALLY 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 ONLY THE MOST IMPORTANT NUMBERS IN THE NEW FREE WORLD, ANYWAY THE WAY THE LINES HIGHLIGHT, THEY LINK TWO TO EACH OTHER, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT NONE OF THEM LINK TO HEAVEN. WATCH CLOSELY YOU'LL SEE. SO HAVING SAID THAT I KNOW THAT I WILL GET REBUTTALS, AND THAN SOME POSSIBLE FAN MAIL, SO REFER THE HATE TO ME AND THE FAN MAIL TO MY FIANCE. CAUSE I CAN TAKE THE HATE. SWEEEEEET

Last edited:

ThirdWizard

First Post
I wrote a program that converts caps to lower case for just such emergencies.

dluvsk4ever said:
ok we all now what the dharma signal lloks like i hope, but for those of you that don't know what im talking about it is the one with the swan in the middle and the lines around it. now some of you have figured out where the lines come from (i ching), and some may know that it is a compass (ah you didn't) well it is only it is upside down, which means south is north, and in i ching south is the same as hell, hmmmmm.... next, which is weird...... heaven is nw (bottom right) on the dharma compass. now we all know that if you press the http://www.dharmaindustries.com/ link (go ahead you know you want to, just come back) it brings up the picture i am refering to, but watch closely, see how they highlight well each one of them is a number in (i ching) also, creepy eh and by number im sure you all know what numbers i am reffering to, oh come on really 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 only the most important numbers in the new free world, anyway the way the lines highlight, they link two to each other, the only problem is that none of them link to heaven. watch closely you'll see. so having said that i know that i will get rebuttals, and than some possible fan mail, so refer the hate to me and the fan mail to my fiance. cause i can take the hate. sweeeeeet

If only the program could make paragraphs as well. Version 1.1 will make anything after a single period capital if I ever get around to it.

John Crichton

First Post
ThirdWizard said:
I wrote a program that converts caps to lower case for just such emergencies.

If only the program could make paragraphs as well. Version 1.1 will make anything after a single period capital if I ever get around to it.
First off - Sweet program. :)

Second - This guy's post wasn't worth it. It's too bad your program doesn't add real and insightful commentary. Note that he was trying to put it in all caps and font size 7...

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Was watching the repeat Saturday night @ 8 and noticed the film at the very beginning said Orientation for station 3 of 6, missed that the first time. Also the preview for the next one had more in it...

[sblock]Jin, Micheal, & Sawyer are taken to a station and you learn there were 23 from the tail section.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Taelorn76

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
Was watching the repeat Saturday night @ 8 and noticed the film at the very beginning said Orientation for station 3 of 6, missed that the first time. Also the preview for the next one had more in it...

[sblock]Jin, Micheal, & Sawyer are taken to a station and you learn there were 23 from the tail section.[/sblock]

Glad I wasn't the only one that caught that on Saturday night

Remove ads