• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST - Wednesday 10/05/05 9:00 PM EDT

Dubya

Explorer
I am starting to think that Sun's fathers company has something to do with the Dharma Project. Maybe maybe not. Just thinking out loud.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
So, I can't be the only person that knew the girl in the pit was going to be a plant? THe faith angle again was okay, but they have it wrong. Faith woiks both ways, you can have faith that the numbers mean something and faith that they don't.
Or in Hurley's case, faith that they are BAD!

"You know what. On second thought, go ahead. Do your thing" :lol:

Crothian

First Post
Dubya said:
I am starting to think that Sun's fathers company has something to do with the Dharma Project. Maybe maybe not. Just thinking out loud.

wouldn't doubt it, they liker conecting things that don't matter

shaylon

First Post
Crothian said:
University of Michigan is a the plague that will kill them all!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It isn't surprising to me. A bunch of wacko's from UM decide to move all the geniuses on some strange island and then there is an "incident". I am just surprised to hear that anyone followed them! :)

Just kidding it is actually a great school from what I hear.

Oh and did you notice that in the video they discussed that they were trying to study all sorts of science and there were Polar Bears playing in a grassy area. Did they genetically mutate polar bears to survive in warm climates? I wonder what the CR would be for one of those.

-Shay

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
fett527 said:
Ever see Married With Children?

Of course I have. Been watching Adult Swim for a while so now I when I hear her I think of Lela.

And I agree if ends up understanding english and speaking it perfectly that will be very stupid. There was no point for him to keep that secret after his wife revealed that she could speak english.

fett527

First Post
Dagger75 said:
... And I agree if ends up understanding english and speaking it perfectly that will be very stupid. There was no point for him to keep that secret after his wife revealed that she could speak english.

Don't really have a problem with it yet. May be an explanation for it. could simply be he wanted to be underestimated in all situations. Good way to accomplish it.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
More and more questions, it had me, hook, line and sinker but I really want some answers. The film did not tell you crap, a lot we had already figured out.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Crothian said:
Wow, they are stupid

Maybe you'd like Veronica Mars better?

Anyway, great episode. We do get a lot of answers about what's up, or strong hints that way. Social and psychological experimentation, parasychology research. Electromagnetic research. It seems at least one, maybe two more stations on the island. Base didn't blow up like the previous trailer kinda led us to beleive. A turning point in the Locke/Jack struggle? Is Jack finally coming apart at the seams?

Interesting that Hurley was willing to let the wrong number go in.

Next week: Food and Showers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads