• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST - Wednesday 10/05/05 9:00 PM EDT

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
She is not credited on any earlier episode of Lost.
They could have left her off or, more likely, he wanted to call the phone line girl Helen. Makes more sense as I try to recall the conversations he had.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Crothian said:
not aired in that timeslot here. Oh, I'm not going anywhere but you might have better luck not dancing around the issue of me bothering you if that's was some ultra subtle hint that I should leave this thread or something. .

Well, it was just a suggestion if the situations and such aren't to your liking, but since you invited me to: yes, please. If every other post is going to be some semi-cutey bash just because things haven't been revealed as fast as you like, by all means, please leave and don't come back.

fett527

First Post
fett527 said:
This book, ECG Workout was also on the shelf.
As far as I can tell so far, the earliest publication date for the 1st edition of this book is 1985. Trying to help with timeline maybe.

EDIT: I had thought that maybe Desmond had brought this book with him, but then why would he have a book with examples of ECGs to read? Seems more likely to be a part of the facility.

Crothian

First Post
WayneLigon said:
Well, it was just a suggestion if the situations and such aren't to your liking, but since you invited me to: yes, please. If every other post is going to be some semi-cutey bash just because things haven't been revealed as fast as you like, by all means, please leave and don't come back.

well, I'm not going to but at least you stepped up to the bag.

I like the show, I like it a lot. But most of the threads last year and this year always focus on the greatness of it. I can't look at something like that, so while everyone else concentrates on how great it is I'm going to nit pick it. I could go on about the good parts of the show, but that is already being done.

Crothian

First Post
fett527 said:
They could have left her off or, more likely, he wanted to call the phone line girl Helen. Makes more sense as I try to recall the conversations he had.

I checked internet movie database, and those guys are usually pretty good with this sort of thing but they didn't listy her there.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
well, I'm not going to but at least you stepped up to the bag.

I like the show, I like it a lot. But most of the threads last year and this year always focus on the greatness of it. I can't look at something like that, so while everyone else concentrates on how great it is I'm going to nit pick it. I could go on about the good parts of the show, but that is already being done.
You may have to start putting some kind of disclaimer. :p

Crothian

First Post
Dubya said:
Who was in the picture that Jack looked at in the bunker? I didn't get a good look at it. was it a man and woman or woman and woman. The way the Jack and Des scene went when Des said they weren't married anymore made me think it was someone they both knew.

I thought it was desmond and some woman, but I really didn't get a great look

Dubya

Explorer
when I saw it I instantly thought that it was Des and Sarah. When Jack saw it he looked at it kinda funny, I thought. But I didn't get a good look.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I think that hands down the best line of the episode was Locke saying (after watching the "Orientation" film), "We need to watch that again!"

Because you know that all over the country people are frame-by-framing that bad boy right this very minute.

Remove ads