LOST - Wednesday 10/05/05 9:00 PM EDT

fett527

First Post
Dubya said:
when I saw it I instantly thought that it was Des and Sarah. When Jack saw it he looked at it kinda funny, I thought. But I didn't get a good look.

Desmond and a woman and Jack definitely does a little double-take. My recording off the DVR isn't clear enough for me to say whether or not it's Sarah in the picture.

reveal

Adventurer
Rel said:
I think that hands down the best line of the episode was Locke saying (after watching the "Orientation" film), "We need to watch that again!"

Because you know that all over the country people are frame-by-framing that bad boy right this very minute.

Actually, I think the best line of the night was when Jin spoke English. ;)

Crothian

First Post
reveal said:
Actually, I think the best line of the night was when Jin spoke English. ;)

eh, it was in the preview for next week.....and I'm expecting it to actually be something other then what we think

Richards

Legend
Here's a question for you: in the "Orientation" film, there's a part where the camera zooms in on a figure in a building (we see him, rather blurrily, through a window). My wife says she thought he looked like Jack's dad. Can anyone confirm or refute that? (I didn't get a good enough look to say one way or the other.)

Johnathan

Dubya

Explorer
Did anyone notice a book that Desmond had. It went by quick but i think it was a copy of The Third Policeman. That book was mentioned by one of the produces as being inportant to the main plot.

Crothian

First Post
Richards said:
Here's a question for you: in the "Orientation" film, there's a part where the camera zooms in on a figure in a building (we see him, rather blurrily, through a window). My wife says she thought he looked like Jack's dad. Can anyone confirm or refute that? (I didn't get a good enough look to say one way or the other.)

Johnathan

it did resemble him...good thought

Pants

First Post
fett527 said:
Don't really have a problem with it yet. May be an explanation for it. could simply be he wanted to be underestimated in all situations. Good way to accomplish it.
Jin has managed to learn some rudimentary English, is it that hard to believe that he might know the plane's number in English too?

Definitely a step up from last week's nosedive. Looks like the 'others' really are from the tail section.

This episode kinda sorta explains the fricken' laser sharks from the previous episode. Genetic manipulation/screwing with was one of the parts of the Dharma project no?

Crothian

First Post
Dubya said:
Did anyone notice a book that Desmond had. It went by quick but i think it was a copy of The Third Policeman. That book was mentioned by one of the produces as being inportant to the main plot.

isn't that book a comedy? kinda not funny since Lost is anything but

Crothian

First Post
Pants said:
Definitely a step up from last week's nosedive. Looks like the 'others' really are from the tail section.

I don't think they are the Others, those guys have a boat. I think its just people from the tail section

Remove ads