LOST - Wednesday 10/05/05 9:00 PM EDT

Banshee16

First Post
Dubya said:
Heh, Since when can Jin Speak perfect English?

Dubya

I didn't see him speak English perfectly. He was doing lots of pantomiming, and got out "Udders", several times. Unless I missed something..

Banshee

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Ok, so this is really fracking freaky....

I'm eating chinese food while watching lost. I open up a fortune cookie, and....guess what the numbers on the back were?

You guessed it! 4 8 15 16 23 42........

Does this mean i'm cursed?

BrooklynKnight said:
Ok, so this is really fracking freaky....

I'm eating chinese food while watching lost. I open up a fortune cookie, and....guess what the numbers on the back were?

You guessed it! 4 8 15 16 23 42........

Does this mean i'm cursed?
Why don't you play them in the Power Ball, see what happens?

Just don't hold any press conferences with elderly relatives nearby when you win.

RigaMortus2

First Post
So here are my thoughts...

In Season 1, when Hurly gets those numbers from the guy in the psych ward, I think the crazy guy may have been on the island pushing those numbers into the computer. Think about it. If he was on the island, by himself, for years, pushing the same set of numbers in every 108 minutes, you might go crazy and constantly repeat them too...

I think "the others" also have something to do with the hatch. Perhaps they were experimented on and went crazy. Didn't they say "something went wrong" or "there was an accident" in the Orientation film?

Michelle Rodriguez being on the side of "the others" really got me. Did not see that coming at all. But why? Is she really with them? If so, was she ever on the plane to begin with? Did she have something to do with the crash? I did read that she is a possibly love interest for Jack later on, so it will be interesting to see how they weave that one.

I wonder why there was no mention of the "smoke" creature lately? Locke, Jack, Kate and Hurly all saw it. I think maybe it has something to do with the experiements from the hatch? Didn't they mention they were doing some sort of electro-magnetic experiments down there as well?

Fast Learner

First Post
RigaMortus2 said:
In Season 1, when Hurly gets those numbers from the guy in the psych ward, I think the crazy guy may have been on the island pushing those numbers into the computer. Think about it. If he was on the island, by himself, for years, pushing the same set of numbers in every 108 minutes, you might go crazy and constantly repeat them too...
Aye, I was just saying that to a friend of mine yesterday. Seems logical to me, anyway.

Michelle Rodriguez being on the side of "the others" really got me. Did not see that coming at all. But why? Is she really with them? If so, was she ever on the plane to begin with? Did she have something to do with the crash? I did read that she is a possibly love interest for Jack later on, so it will be interesting to see how they weave that one.
Well... the "others" she's sided with are the tail section survivors, and based on all the crazy stuff the mid-section people have dealt with, I'm sure the tail section folks are justifiably paranoid. Do you not think that the people she was with are just more survivors? It certainly makes the most sense.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
The station is number 3 of X stations on the island, each should be manned and stocked with the same materials.

The Island is/was a research center - which leads us to think there MAY be a "center/complex" on the island, maybe filled with people know as the 'others'. This center was working on a number of different things to better mankind, sure they went off to an island so they did not have to have too many safe guards and do what they please and had an opps.

The people from the tail act just like the people from the front of the plane. Michelle Rodriguez is more than likely their leader and I will go as far to say a cop or such, her in the pit was such a plant. Bet the big black guy is Rose's husband and when he learn she is alive will help the three back to the others...

I am still not sure about the use of the phase 'others' it could be anything and there are too many ways to look at it, the other people on the plane/the island who knows.

Last edited:

fett527

First Post
Banshee16 said:
I didn't see him speak English perfectly. He was doing lots of pantomiming, and got out "Udders", several times. Unless I missed something..

Banshee

What's being referred to was a flash from the scenes for next week's episode. He speaks a sentence of clear English .

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases