[LPF] A Bad Light

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric smiles and teases, "Don't worry your pretty little head about that, lass. Fury has got it covered."

"Besides, I don't plan on getting hit by goblin weapons anyway. Har, har... Ack, pfft."

He spits out something that went down the wrong way when he laughed.
OOC: Got the wand already. :)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Composite Longbow [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury grins at what he presumes are Borric's antics but addresses Anna's concern about healing. "Oh, yes, already picked up a healing wand at the Mystic Pearl last time I was on Arcane Row. Got tired of my guts getting spilled all over the place. But, just in case I go down, this is where I keep my wand."

sunshadow21

Explorer
The lighthouse is only 10 miles to the south of town, but the road conditions and terrain turn the trip into a rough 3 day march. As the colonel said, you have no real problems on the way there. Anyone who thinks that you might be a good target takes one look at the walking armory from a good distance away, and scatter pretty quickly. The terrain alternates between pure swamp and only partial swamp, with a few tree stands here and there to break up the landscape. Few homesteads or even hunters can be found in this portion of the swamps along the coast, and pirates, bandits, goblins, and frogmen rule here with few outside challenges. After 3 days of hot and muggy travel on the only "road," which is more like a game trail at places, you are nearing the site of the lighthouse in late afternoon, when off to your left, you see goblins preparing to light the fake light. They see you, and line up to defend the rickety tower, with 4 archers on top who send poorly aimed arrows in your direction as you approach.

Initiative:
You
Them

[sblock=map]The swamp water is difficult terrain, the ocean is impassable.
FakeLightStart.jpg

[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing that the goblins have spotted them, Anna wastes no time, jumping immediately into an invocation. The air seems to grow heavy around her as her eyes blaze, the words of the spell taking on a life of their own.

OOC: Casting Sleep. 1 round casting time.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Anna Belacqua

Initiative: +0
AC: 10 (10 flatfooted, 10 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: -1 CMD: 9
Fort/Reflex/Will: +1/+0/+3

Currently in Hand: nothing in hand

Spells:
1st Level: 6/6 remaining
[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"Good idea, sister," Syl mutters under his breath, seeing the pretty newcomer being casting a spell he knew very well. "Let's put all of them to sleep so Borric and Fury can deal with them."

OOC: Syl also casts Sleep. One round casting time.

Mini Stats: [sblock] Human Witch 3
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2

AC: 13 (13 touch; 11 flat-footed)
HP: 26 Current: 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3 Ref: +3 Will: +3
Spells Remaining: 1st 3/3, 2nd 2/2
Hexes Remaining: All
In Hand: Nothing[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury twitches with an instinctual urge to dive forward and engage the enemy. However, the commingled voices of his friend, Sylvain, and the newly acquainted Anna casting spells check him and instead he simply draws his rapier and holds it loosely in preparation of the goblin advance. "I'm not sure what these two have planned," he says to Borric with a jerk of his head towards the two spellcasters behind him, "But I hope there's a couple left for us when they finish."

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 19 (14 touch; 15 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 25
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: rapier[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, I was going to post it along with the target square at the top of the next round. DC 20 for mine, 21 if any of these goblins have a fetish for human females

Remove ads