[LPF] A Bad Light

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury smiles and takes a step forward but not so much that it puts him out in the open ahead of the others.

As you can see, any agreement you might have had with Skrom is now no longer binding. We are willing to allow you to return to your swampy homes but this tower is human territory."

OOC: Good enough for Aid Another. My count puts our Diplomacy at 31.
[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +7

AC: 19 (14 touch; 15 flat-footed)
HP: 32 Current: 7
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +1 Ref: +10 Will: +3

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 1/2[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Most of the goblins start to warily move forward towards the door after laying down their bows. Once to the bottom of the ladder you can hear them flat out run the rest of the way out of the tower. Eventually all that remain is the shaman, who once more steps behind the reflector, and the 4 on the light platform, who remain defiant and confident that their height advantage will save them.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: Do I have LOS to hit the group with a sleep spell? Also, will be away from my computer till tomorrow afternoon. Great job with those aid another's guys!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

With the majority of the goblins gone, Borric smiles wickedly, "Well, let's just deal with these others. Anna and Syl, why don't you start those sleeping spells while they cannot see you."

"Then when you are ready, I will lead the way to the right and you can step up behind me to release the spells. Maybe you can get them all."

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Delay
Standard Action: n/a
Free Action: Talking[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 24 (22 without shield, 22 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 31
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Skrom's head on a pike
Chakram: 6/6 remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

toasterferret

Explorer
At Borric's suggestion, Anna begins her incantation.

OOC: Begin casting Sleep.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Anna Belacqua

Initiative: +0
AC: 10 (10 flatfooted, 10 touch)
HP: 15/20
CMB: -1 CMD: 9
Fort/Reflex/Will: +2/+1/+3

Currently in Hand: nothing in hand

Spells:
1st Level: 3/7 remaining
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The goblins all fire at Anna as soon as she begins to cast the spell, but are clearly more shaken they are letting on, with only one arrow even coming close to hitting Borric, and the other three flying well high of the party, landing somewhere off the edge of the tower. The effects of the spell are seen quickly. Only one of the goblins even has a fighting chance, and they all collapse to the platform, out cold. As you move around, you see no sign of the shaman.

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing that the Shaman has disappeared, Anna quickly casts a spell, searching the area for the tell-tale ripples of magic.

OOC: Detect magic when I'm able.

sunshadow21

Explorer
As Anna detects magic, Fury spots an empty small flask sitting on a crude stool under the platform. Anna is able to pick up a weak illusion aura, but it is fading fast.

Remove ads