[LPF] A Bad Light

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Since the spell took out all but the shaman, Borric moves to stand in front of the stairs downward (at J5), blocking escape. He keeps moving side to side, making sure no one can move past without touching him to do so.

He says, "Someone get up on the platform and finish off the sleeping ones before they awake. I will try to keep our vanished friend from slipping past and escaping."

OOC: Are there any other obvious ways down from this level?
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 24 (22 without shield, 22 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 31
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Skrom's head on a pike
Chakram: 6/6 remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Parts of it are only down 20 feet to the plateau, so unpleasant, but doable for someone powerful like the shaman. The front part would require some kind of feather fall, being all the way down to the beach, but he did have a means of making himself invisible, so you can't completely rule that out, either.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury gazes up at the platform considering the odds that the shaman went invisible and stayed up there so he could get the drop on whomever climbed up the ladder to deal with his goblin minions.

I didn't hear the greenskin jump so he's probably still up there. I'll climb up there but, Syl, give me a shot with that wand before I do."

[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +7

AC: 19 (14 touch; 15 flat-footed)
HP: 32 Current: 7
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +1 Ref: +10 Will: +3

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 1/2[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
I think our magical friend has made his exit boys, his aura is fading rapidly. Why don't you go take care of those unpleasantries up there? she says, pointing to the platform.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
The shaman was never on the smaller platform. He was on the rooftop like yourself.
Man, I am confused. This was never clearly stated before and would have changed things. :erm:

The map and the description of actions made it appear that he was with the others.

My question about whether I had a clear shot at him was answered that he moved behind the deflector with the other 4 on the platform.

If he was within striking distance, I would not have waited for the sleeping spell and attacked him as soon as the others had left.[/sblock]Still not entirely convinced the invisible shaman jumped or flew away, Borric remains blocking the stairway down for now.

He grumbles, "You might be right."

"These fookin' goblins are the sorriest of foes. Not one of them had a back bone to stand and fight when they outnumbered us. Cowards the lot of them.

"I say next time we find something more worthy of our skills, outside of the that Grick, which we weren't prepared for, this was a big disappointment."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 24 (22 without shield, 22 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 31
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Skrom's head on a pike
Chakram: 6/6 remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads