[LPF] Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, & Zelena

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Fair enough, SD. I will see you around.

I will not be interested in the magic items leftover.

I will engineer an opening to bring Fury, Syl, & Borric together in the new thread in a few days. Starting a new thread is best. The actual short break in adventures allows Syl & Borric to actually visit Arcane Row right now to commission purchases and then pick them up after we are done.

GE, I will leave you and [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] to figure out what Fury and Bren are coincidentally doing when they meet Borric and Syl a few days ride from Venza. I sent Mowgli an email and he is on board. This will give me some practice at running a higher level encounter. :p

GlassEye

Adventurer
Perrin, are you ready for us to begin posting in Unwanted Farmhands?

Mowgli, I have no great ideas for why Fury and Bren would be out and about. The only thing I can come up with atm is 1) Wild party, wake up here, 2) In search of the rumored 'best brew ever' get turned around and end up in this small town. Lame, I know, but it's the best I've got right now. Hoping you've got something...

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: When a new thread is opened, please put a link here so I can find it easily when we start! Also, I don't remember what to do to update my sheet when going from one adventure to another. Do I need to go to my sheet and update Syl's XP and gold with the current total as of the last day we officially posted in this thread?

GlassEye

Adventurer
That's pretty much it. Final approved numbers are in the first post of this thread. Those should be posted in your Adventure Log. The xp is total xp (what you had previously + what you earned this adventure) so post that in the Basics box at the top of your sheet. GP is only what you gained this adventure and that should be added to your Finances box if you have the new style box that SK worked up for easier accounting. Then visit the Pearl to shop and you're ready for the next adventure.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I added the Finance Balance Sheet to Syl's sheet for you, Gerald007. You just need to fill in those blanks after you update the other things GE mentioned.

You really should get over to make any purchases in the Mystic Pearl ASAP so you can start the crafting clock while we are playing Unwanted Farmhands. If you don't need to craft/purchase anything before the mini-adventure, then let me know and we will get started once I am ready.

I have finished up Borric's shopping and sheet updating. I still have some behind the scenes tasks to do, but that can be done while we do some RP IC for a few days.

So I am officially ready once I hear from Mowgli and Gerald007. I will post the link to the open game thread here to notify you all to start posting. I think we could go live over the weekend.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I would buy some more Pearls of Power, 1st level maybe? Sell Bracers +1 for one at least since it doesn't stack with your armor.

You need a CLW wand at least. Everyone has for back-up purposes.
Belt of Dexterity +2 perhaps
Get a +3 Cloak of Resistance
Ioun Torch and then pay to have Continual Flame cast on it with a much higher level like 10th. 75+300+50=425gp and that will eliminate those pesky Darkness and Deeper Darkness spells.
Wands for utility?

Gerald007

First Post
Does the ioun torch count as magical, i.e. do I have to roll for it to see if it is in stock at the Magic Shop? Other than that, I am ready to roll.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah it counts as magical and you need to roll. I would commission the Pearl of Power that you missed getting. It will be ready for pickup when we are done.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Howdy! Just checking in to confirm my interest in PMs one-shot. GlassEye, Bren is officially a member of Irthos' diplomatic corps, stationed at the embassy in Venza. What if he heard a rumor about whatever it is that PM's got in mind for Unwanted Farmhands and believed it fell under his purview to investigate. He could've then recruited Fury to help, as the two have adventured together before and Fury's a known quantity for him.

Remove ads