• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The goblin looks a bit upset by that question.

GoblinArcher.jpg

"He dun kilt da ol' chief many moons past. Maybe dis many or more."

The goblin is holding up his hand with all five fingers splayed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich sticks his head in for the answer to this question, his expression neutral, but the dagger with the dried goblin blood and hair stuck to it in plain view.

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Where did your band live?" asks Garnet. "And what did the new chief have you doing? Who did you deal with, and what did the new chief want?"

Shayuri

First Post
"What did Narissa...the winged devil...want with that sword?" Maia suddenly asks, having taken a moment to work out in her head the order of events and the relationships of the players. "It seems like she went to some trouble to get it. Why?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The goblin proceeds to describe the local tribe's customs of typical behavior, their territory a few days travel from Venza, and some rituals where the new chief would decide to eat victims.

GoblinArcher.jpg

"Da chief no care hoo dey be, he dun et dem. He git bigga."

"Dunno wat da winged devil want wit da sword. Nabody tell usenz."

The goblin appears to be telling the truth.

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC: Garnet is out of questions for the goblin. Anyone else?

OOC: Since the goblin talked, Garnet favors disarming him and throwing him out of Venza's gates rather than killing him outright.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks on as the others question the goblin; he has no questions himself, as the others have covered everything he could think to ask. He concentrates his attention on keeping Pari focused throughout the interrogation. "Well, what shall we do with him now? He's an evil little brat, that's for sure. But killing him outright doesn't sit right with me, now he's answered our questions and been so cooperative and all.

"On the other hand, I know I'll want to kill the barghest regardless of his cooperativeness; I'd just as soon do that now, before we have a chance to get to know him better."

Remove ads