• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: San Angelo Issue #2

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Orchid steps infront of Ringmaster. Here my way is faster. Step back.

Orchid will use telepathy to probe the technicians minds to find out who they are, why they are here, and what is going on?

The technicians do not answer Ringmaster's questions. They remain unmoving, sitting in their chairs with their hands slightly above their heads.

Orchid moves a bit further into the room and uses her telepathy on the technician that she had controlled a few minutes earlier. She is able to determine that the man's name is Jack Potter, that he is here because he is employed by Doctor Smith to run security for this installation and that he was simply doing his job when the group burst through the hallway wall and began attacking the cameras. She is also able to determine that Jack triggered an alarm somewhere deeper into the complex and that a squad of installation security has been dispatched to the scene and will be here in a few minutes.

OOC: In the interests of keeping things moving, I'm assuming that Orchid would pass this information on to each member of the group immediately so everyone can go ahead and act on it. If this assumption is incorrect, let me know.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Sypder will jump to the ceiling and get above the interior door. He hopes to remain hidden from any of these additional guards so that he can come up behind them...

maddmic

Explorer
Ringmaster and Tyke ready themselves for the approaching guards.

OOC:
Is there a door out of the control room other than the one we all came in through? If so, then that's where Tyke and Ringmaster's attention is focused at. RIngmaster will bring his created "gun" to bear upon the entrance.

After everyone takes up positions in the control room, metallic sounding footsteps are heard out in the hallway. They stop and then someone is heard saying, "We know you're in there. Give up and no one will get hurt. We have orders to take you to Doctor Smith."

There are no other exits from the control room. Shade believes he can phase through the walls of the control room into the hallway.

OOC: Initiatives are as follows, unless you plan to give yourselves up...:D

Tyke 23
Shade 20
Spyder 17
Armored Security 15
Centurion 14
Orchid 13
Ringmaster 11
ORCA 10

OOC: Here's a map of the current situation. I'll update as thing happens and delete them when we are done with them so as not to clutter up the thread.

O=Orchid
Or=ORCA
Sh=Shade
Sp=Spyder
C=Centurion
R=Ringmaster
T=Tyke
T1-2=Technicians
T3=Unconcious Technician
A1-6=Armored Security

LC1-2=Laser Cannons (destroyed)
C1=Camera (destroyed)
C2=Camera (operational)

The light brown area is the hole that Centurion made through the wall.

EDIT: Removed map in order to post an updated one later in the thread.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads