• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: San Angelo Issue #2

maddmic

Explorer
Ringmaster looks to the group. "Well, if we want to get to the guy who is running this place then maybe if we 'give up' they'll take us to him." He thinks for a minute and then continues. "Of course that would mean that we have to trust them. Which I don't really."

bkmanis

First Post
“If we surrender they may have a way to neutralize our powers. I’d rather not take that chance. I’d rather meet their boss on my own terms.” Centurion says getting ready for the attack.

bkmanis

First Post
Centurion will peer through the walls with his penetrating vision to see what forces they are up against. He will describe what he sees to the others. He will then create a force wall 20’ down the hallway to block the guards on the right to eliminate the possible crossfire.

OOC: This is assuming that he can see through the walls.

While everyone waits for the security force to make a move, Centurion peers through the walls and sees what the group is up against. They look similar to the armored men that the group fought back at the Helix building. He then tosses up a force wall to the right, blocking the armored men on that side behind it for the moment.

"Stupid move," the voice from the hallway remarks and then a small, oval object is tossed near the door. It explodes with violent force, blowing the door which was already damaged by Tyke, completely off its hinges. The blast strikes both Centurion and Spyder but both manage to shrug off any damage.

OOC:
Actions for next round? The tactical map remains the same except that there is a cosmic force wall up on the righthand side of the hallway and the door is gone.

Initiative remains the same:
Tyke 23
Shade 20
Spyder 17
Armored Security 15
Centurion 14
Orchid 13
Ringmaster 11
ORCA 10

While everyone waits for the security force to make a move, Centurion peers through the walls and sees what the group is up against. They look similar to the armored men that the group fought back at the Helix building. He then tosses up a force wall to the right, blocking the armored men on that side behind it for the moment.

"Stupid move," the voice from the hallway remarks and then a small, oval object is tossed near the door. It explodes with violent force, blowing the door which was already damaged by Tyke, completely off its hinges. The blast strikes both Centurion and Spyder but both manage to shrug off any damage.

OOC:
Actions for next round? The tactical map remains the same except that there is a cosmic force wall up on the righthand side of the hallway and the door is gone.

Initiative remains the same:
Tyke 23
Shade 20
Spyder 17
Armored Security 15
Centurion 14
Orchid 13
Ringmaster 11
ORCA 10

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Sypder will move in along the ceiling to the left and tumble (on the ceiling?!?!? Acrobatics +16) past guards A1 and A2 to get around the corner just above them (I think Sypder can make it that far depending on how large each square is). This way he will not be in the line of fire for the rest of the team.

bkmanis

First Post
Centurion will step out and try to disintegrate the closest guards weapon. He will use the doorway for partial cover if possible.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads