Making magic ammunitions.

Shin Okada

Explorer
hong said:
Don't see anything wrong with it. It would still take a minimum of one day, though.

It is OK. Sometimes, a PC knows that he will confront very strong monster of certain type and have a day or two to prepare for that confrontation. I can make small numbers of arrows with strong special abilities (such as Holy or Bane). Maybe I can cast Greater Magic Weapon on them also. Now the arrows will do devastating damage.

I can't do it if I always have to make ammunitions in a set of 50.

Henrix

Explorer
I can't see anything stopping you from making just one or a few arrows at a time.

Crothian said:
Just make sure you put returning on it. It'd be bad to make just one magical arrow and then lose it.

You can only place Returning on thrown weapons.

And it would that be unnecessarily costly, as ammunition, even magical, that misses is destroyed 50% of the time, and all the time if it hits.

Crothian

First Post
Henrix said:
I can't see anything stopping you from making just one or a few arrows at a time.

You can only place Returning on thrown weapons.

And it would that be unnecessarily costly, as ammunition, even magical, that misses is destroyed 50% of the time, and all the time if it hits.

It was a joke. If you only have one magical arrow, place returning on it so you don't lose it. :D

Remove ads