Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (OOC)

Family member drowned and we had a funeral. Sorry I wasn't here much. Was my husband's cousin.

I claim sandy brown for Girri. But no pg for me due to living with inlaws while we reconstruct our 1880s church house.

Welcome aboard, EKB.

Malvoisin

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Family member drowned and we had a funeral. Sorry I wasn't here much. Was my husband's cousin.

I claim sandy brown for Girri. But no pg for me due to living with inlaws while we reconstruct our 1880s church house.

Welcome aboard, EKB.
CB, I'm really sorry to hear you had an unexpected death in the family. No need whatsoever to apologize for not being around.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sorry to hear about things, CB.

Coldan updated with his Love Lost (Widowed) trait. Gave an interesting spin on things (and puts him more in touch with classic Dark Knight origin stories ;))

EKB: I was browsing Storn's art (where Coldan's image is from) for a replacement image for Karastro (Mr. Cruise is soooo out of place ;)). Here are a few that I think *might* work:
- http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/?action=view&current=Toredon72.jpg
- http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/?action=view&current=Nicodemus72.jpg
- http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/?action=view&current=DeathloRes.jpg

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod, I like Coldan's updated b/g. I think it could create some interesting role-playing opportunities between he and Girri.

And, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't really care for Tom Cruise as the pic for Karastro....I just didn't want to be the first to say anything. Sorry, EKB. :heh:

Malvoisin

First Post
CB, I think since you won't be able to easily download the player's guide, I'll go through it and try to find some information that might be useful for Girri's development, then post it here.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Malvoisin said:
CB, I think since you won't be able to easily download the player's guide, I'll go through it and try to find some information that might be useful for Girri's development, then post it here.
The Harrowed feat would be appropriate, I think: Get a random boost to a stat related roll based upon which Harrow card is pulled.

Mal, if you could post or email pertinent PG info for Girri to me, that would be most helpful. My in-laws (God love em) have only dial-up and since my mother-in-law is finicky about her computer, I dare not go near the thing. I could definitely benefit from some help re: the PG and helpful hints. Last i knew, I'd already spent all of Girri's feat slots to get the bladed scarf (exotic weapon), and the Varisian tattoo. I'm open to having help or just keeping it simple and sticking to phb material.

Update on our church house is as follows:

I am having the furnaces checked and the gas lines tested for leaks. Soon as that is done and the place is heated, then we start work on the broken water pump. We also need a roof, which we will do ourselves. Best estimate is that we can move in maybe this summer, but before we get the house set up for high-speed internet, I want to have the wiring inside the house up to code.

I will try to post pics of the work and the house as things get started.

Until I get back online in a more efficient capacity than my current iPod, a good email address for me is wlburford at hotmail dot com.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Sorry about your loss CB.

Thanks stonegod. You come through again. The second picture was great.

And, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't really care for Tom Cruise as the pic for Karastro....I just didn't want to be the first to say anything. Sorry, EKB.

No problem, I hated it just as much. It was late when I was looking and I settled for it. I switched shifts at work the last couple days, otherwise I would have tried to find a new one. Character sheet updated with new pic.

Later tonight I should have sheet updated with more info.

Malvoisin

First Post
CB, I will definitely pull some info for you...I'll probably post it here, but I may e-mail it to you as well. It probably won't happen today, though. My wife won't want me working on the game on Valentine's Day! :)

Rhun, this weekend sounds like a fine timeline. As of right now, the vibe at Paizo is that subscriber copies of PF #7 will be shipping the last week of February. If that's so, then that is also when I will receive my PDF copy of the adventure. So, my best guess is that we're about two weeks away from an IC thread.

Remove ads