• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Yellow Sign

Explorer
VorpalBunny said:
Thanks for the heads up YS! I'm definitely up for a re-boot - with the caveat that I read the adventure to pick up where you left off, but that was three years ago and I haven't really had an opportunity to look at it since (my players here really aren't into CoC).

I was thinking about that. But I think it would be fine. :)

Keep an eye out on this thread. There might be a surprise coming soon! :cool:

Maerdwyn

First Post
I'd like to sign on as an alternate if possible - I was in Gomez's Masks game last year, and it died (RL intruded on him, and later, me) just after the second chapter started. Love to see where things go :)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Maerdwyn said:
I'd like to sign on as an alternate if possible - I was in Gomez's Masks game last year, and it died (RL intruded on him, and later, me) just after the second chapter started. Love to see where things go :)

Well sure. Let's see how many of my old players want to join. Your on the alternate list for sure.

Shapermc

First Post
I ... am moving again! Funny how that works out. Actually I am in the middle of a really long move and have been in a hotel since hurriane katrina, and my wife has been in St. Louis since then and I have been here in New Orleans. I will be joining back up with her on Sunday of this week. I also run a magazine and write a weekly column for video games.

I would really like to jump back in, so I will try it out for a while, but if I can't balance it out you may see me drop again.

Anyways, I am shocked that I remembered my password!

Shapermc

First Post
Man, Ok, I just re-read the OC thread and... I have been out of things for way too long. I don't remember most of the rules or the stats or any of that stuff.

I still have all of my CoC stuff, but that is already in St. Louis, and I have that moving to do, and I have to take care of a few things with my car. As just an estimate it would be at late next week at the earliest before I can jump back in. Perhaps a little sooner... but possibly later.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Shapermc said:
Man, Ok, I just re-read the OC thread and... I have been out of things for way too long. I don't remember most of the rules or the stats or any of that stuff.

I still have all of my CoC stuff, but that is already in St. Louis, and I have that moving to do, and I have to take care of a few things with my car. As just an estimate it would be at late next week at the earliest before I can jump back in. Perhaps a little sooner... but possibly later.

Don't worry! It might take a little bit to get everything up and running again. :D

I have to sit down and reread the campaign. It's been over 2 years since I looked at it.

YS

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Shapermc! Jeez. I feel like I just stepped out of a time machine. ;) Good luck with your move, buddy.

YS - a surprise, eh? Looking forward to it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads