MCDM starts work on its RPG Monday!

Reynard

Legend
Yeah. I expressed my opinion. I didn’t say it would be awful. Just that the snippet provided didn’t sound good to me. Don’t know why you took offense.
"I don't have much confidence in this" suggests an objective judgement, where "I don't have much interest in this" would suggest a subjective one. If I misread you, I apologize.

darjr

I crit!
No, goddammit, no funky dice. Don't make players buy special dice to play your freaking game, you know it isn't going to be worth it for us.

Full agreement.

Maybe the "funky" dice will be just regular polyhedral dice?
Or at least a clever way to throw off WotC's lawyers?
He’s talked about it before and while he said all cards are on the table I think he really meant normal dnd dice. He’s said funky dice in that context before.

Still dint be surprised if the try out or brainstorm about weirder dice.

Note I could be absolutely wrong.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
He’s talked about it before and while he said all cards are on the table I think he really meant normal dnd dice. He’s said funky dice in that context before.
Ah, good, thank you for the clarity. I like Colville's work, but don't watch videos or streams.

overgeeked

B/X Known World

Still dint be surprised if the try out or brainstorm about weirder dice.

Note I could be absolutely wrong.
I got the distinct impression he was talking about proper funky dice in the sense of custom dice with non-numbered faces. He mentioned having to work out how to use regular dice to get the funky result. I could be wrong. But that’s the impression that I get.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
I got the distinct impression he was talking about proper funky dice in the sense of custom dice with non-numbered faces. He mentioned having to work out how to use regular dice to get the funky result. I could be wrong. But that’s the impression that I get.
Vade retro Satana.

Remove ads