Metal School

Herschel

Adventurer
http://www.amazon.com/Information-S...f=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BKBCGDW
Apparently there actually is a somewhat coordinated group in the band wars. Jeebus, this makes Edition Wars seem almost tame. Propaganda 101: Do something while accusing the other side of doing the same thing. Reading some less-than-5-star reviews of Redemption and there's a group of people openly attacking/trolling people who haven't written glowing reviews and also writing 1-star reviews of Frequency Unknown, while accusing thos against them of being on the tates' payroll. You can't make it up.

Come to think of it, the anti-Tate trolls on Amazon remind me a lot of a number of those reviewing D&D on Amazon. This is why I don't base purchases on rube views. What an almost useless society we've become.

Emerald88

First Post
Anthrax line-up has been a revolving door for years now. I stopped trying to keep track of who was where years ago.

recently a band called Torche on tour. Become slightly obsessed with their 2 albums. No screaming, all clean singing, but some of the biggest riffes I've heard in years. Really interesting and distinctive sound. Meanderthall is a great album. (I sound like a spokesman for them, but I swear, they just rock).

Also, looking forward to the new Red Fang album!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Godflesh is back together again- have been for a few years- but apparently, they're planning on releasing a new album in 2014.

Yay!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases