• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! Episode 1: Premiere

Shayuri

First Post
The invisible Keiko reaches where Sven stands with the Mayor draped over his shoulder. She crafts an image of herself appearing in front of the Viking.

"Please do not panic or overreact," 'Kitsune' says to her teammate calmingly, "I will protect the Mayor. Gently put him down. Then you can go after the ones that still threaten him."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sven places the mayor down infront of Keiko and listens to Pole's instructions.

Yü stei with demon-gyrl! He says to the mayor. Shi prøtect.

He starts running back, looking for anyone who looks exactly like the men he saw earlier.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heritage Plaza, outside the Cafe
Kitsune's illusion called out to the Viking. "Please do not panic or overreact, I will protect the Mayor. Gently put him down. Then you can go after the ones that still threaten him."

The Viking put the Mayor down. Yü stei with demon-gyrl! Shi prøtect.

"Oh.. all right. I guess I'll stay here with the demon girl... but um.. are you sure she won't try to possess me?"

The Viking ran back toward the City Hall then quickly spotted someone that looked like the man he was searching for. The man stopped, glanced at The Viking then called out. "Hey you! Did you see where a man who looks like you, but is carrying another man, go?"

Nearby, in an Alley..
Anya turns a and ended up trapped between a corrugated steel wall finds and Mr. Tv. With a sigh, she turned around to face her pursuer before giving him a seductive smile. "You know, I'll let you have your way with me if you let me go. I won't tell."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Relax Mayor," Kitsune's image says in her accented English. "I'm just another archon, trying to help. We discovered a plot against Captain Superior and you, and have been working to stop it. We should go someplace safe now, and I'll explain. Please follow me."

Keiko looks around, picks the nearest structure that seems to have no one near it or in it, and has her illusion head off in that direction. She herself stays near the Mayor, invisible, moving with him and keeping a watch out for trouble.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heritage Plaza
"Relax Mayor. I'm just another archon, trying to help. We discovered a plot against Captain Superior and you, and have been working to stop it. We should go someplace safe now, and I'll explain. Please follow me."

The mayor followed Kitsune's illusion. "How did your group discover about the plot? I specifically told Police Chief Fokine to keep the death threats and the attacks on my home a secret, and only to have his most trusted men work on my case."

Blackrat

Sven stops on his tracks to stare at the man. He thinks hard if he had seen anyone looking like himself carrying someone but can't remember any...

Öh... Nej...

Not wanting to risk injuring an innocent bystander he asks in turn.

Är yü thos whu hunt maior?

[sblock=OOC]
heh.gif

Okay... I'm guessing their INT ain't much better than Sven's...[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The Viking glances at the clone. Öh... Nej... Är yü thos whu hunt maior?

The clone scratched his head in mild confusion. "I don't know. I think I'm getting 'them' and Number two is getting the mayor... but I don't know if I'm Number One or Two..."

Blackrat

It is Viking's turn to scratch his head... You could almost hear the gears turning slowly as he tried to think, but he finally came to the conclusion...

ENEMI!!!

He roars as he rushes towards the man, intending to slam the man to ground with his 200kg of muscle.

[sblock=OOC]Charge attack![/sblock]

Ginnel

Explorer
Mr TV grins happily in response to Anyas opening gambit

"Heh, thats quite the offer but I know enough TV to know that"

Mr TV quickly flows into a familiar fish faced form!

[sblock=Ackbar, Admiral to you missy]
YouTube - Admiral Ackbar's "It's a trap!" scene

[/sblock]

"Its a trap!!"

Mr TV quickly morphs again
[sblock=Sammo the Manno]
Aka Sammo Law from Martial Law.
sammo_policelogo.JPG

[/sblock]

"Howd it wight there! you are unda awest"

[sblock=ooc]
Mr TV will use a standard action to transform into Ackbar for the comedy purposes. Then use extra effort and a hero point to change into Sammo Law.
If I can I'd like to use the move action to keep a certain distance between Sammo and Anya.
30pts
Quick Sammo stats:
Strength: 14 +2 2pp
Dexexterity: 20 (+5) 6pp
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Wisdom: 10 (0)
Charisma: 16 (+3)

initiative +9 (5dex 4feat)
Attack +6
Damage (unarmed) +6 (+2 Str +4 feat) +4 pp
Defence 6 6pp
Toughness 6/2 (3 flatfooted) 1pp

Feats: improved throw, improved disarm, improved grapple,improved trip, instant up, move by action, grappling finesse (use dex for grapple checks and retain dodge bonus while doing so) improved critical unarmed, ambidexterity.

Acrobatics 6 = +11 +1pp
Languages English, Catonese, Mandorin 2 ranks + 1 pp
Bluff 11 (+8)
Gather Information 9 (+6)
Knowledge: TV Trivia 11 (+8)
Knowledge: Current Events 7 (+4)
Notice 6 (+6)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads