• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! Episode 1: Premiere

hafrogman

Adventurer
With the civilian clear, the Ten-Foot Pole focuses his attention on Rabid Fox. Any presence he might have lent to the situation is somewhat diminished by the way his head is bent over to avoid putting it through the ceiling.

"Michelle. Stay focused. Only you are in control of your actions. Take a few deep breaths, and put your claws away. . ."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heritage Plaza, Outside.
One of the police officers stops by the fallen body of the slain 'SWAT OFFICER'. "This is officer Cullin to base. We got an SWAT officer down here. His nameplate said' that he was Officer Kenneth Wilson, over."

*This is Base. Officer Wilson is assigned to Parking Enforcement.*

" He was... Officer Wilson is dead."

*Officer Wesson to base. Something strange is going on here... Officer Norman Seville, the crossing guard who is usually stationed at Desert Paradise Elementary is in full SWAT gear... He's KO'ed near a downed gunman..*

Kitsune's illusion calls out. "The man on the ground is one of the attackers! I have captured him! Please take him in for questioning!"

Officer Cullin rushes toward the SWAT A, and draws his gun. "Identify yourself."

SWAT A spoke, "Former Officer Silvio Montoya, Crime Scene Investigation."

"This is Officer Cullin to base. It looks like that crooked bastard Montoya was the guy shooting up the store."
*This is the Chief. Bring him Montoya for questioning, ASAP. We need to know who he is now working for."*

"Gladly." The officer slowly walked behind Montoya with his pistol in hand and smiled. "Don't get up." Before Kitusne could say a thing, the officer then brought the gun down hard against the back of Montoya's helmet, knocking him out. "That's for selling us out to the mob, and killing allowing them to kill Officer Remington."

Inside the Cafe
"Michelle. Stay focused. Only you are in control of your actions. Take a few deep breaths, and put your claws away. . ."
Rapid Fox Will: 1d20+4=23 vs. 15 --> Success

Rapid Fox retracts her claws then collapses to her knees. "Oh god... what have I done...?"

Shayuri

First Post
Kitsune's double lowered the rifle and nodded.

"There's a mind controlling anarch involved," she reports. "There was an old lady mixed in with some of these gunmen dressed as SWAT officers. Some of them may be crooked, but some of them could also have been controlled. The plot seems to have been to assassinate Captain Superior, and the mayor."

She glances over to where the mayor is coming into sight.

"We should probably get him out of the open."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Eh, Emily and the mayor are just outside the café right?[/sblock]
The Viking jogs to the café and stops at Emily changing words with some man. What häppen? Ieg nej undr... Öh... All talk tøø fast.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heritage Plaza
Kitsune's double lowered the rifle and nodded. "There's a mind controlling anarch involved. There was an old lady mixed in with some of these gunmen dressed as SWAT officers. Some of them may be crooked, but some of them could also have been controlled. The plot seems to have been to assassinate Captain Superior, and the mayor."

"A mind controllers? Great." The officer clicks the button on his radio. "Base, one of the Archon is reporting that there might be mind controllers present and that the Mayor and Captain Superior were the primary targets."

*"All units, keep your eyes pealed for suspicious behavior. All on duty officers must preform deadman procedures until we have confirmation that the situation is resolved. There are mind controllers running around so remember your anti-mind control training."*

Meanwhile, Outside the Cafe.
The Viking rushes to where Emily and the Mayor. What häppen? Ieg nej undr... Öh... All talk tøø fast.

Emily turned to The Viking. "Sven, Michelle killed one of the 'bad guys' and then went berserk."

The Mayor shrugged a little."I don't think it's safe to have her in this city."

OOC: Yes, the Mayor and Emily are out in the open outside the Cafe. On the other side of the road to be exact.

Heritage Plaza
Kitsune in the Mayor's direction. "We should probably get him out of the open."

The officer cursed. "Get the Mayor out of here, now!" He clicked onto his radio. "Chief, we need to dispatch to send our copter to the plaza to make sure there aren't anymore snipers! "

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Finally, someone talking with short words! Sven thinks to himself as the police yels his command. He looks at the man next to him and wonders if the police means him...

Yü maior?

He doesn't really even wait for confirmation but just grabs the man in a bearhug and starts carrying him towards the city-hall.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heritage Plaza
Mr. Tv turns around. "I dropped off the captain in your hospital down the road, the assassins got him good, you might want a few of your lads to secure the area"

Oh no.. If they were able to take down Captain Superior we're all doomed! How's going to save us now?

Emily gives the Mayor an 'are you f'ing serious?' look.

Yü maior? The viking grabs the Mayor and begins to run towards the city-hall.

"Sven er Sven! ahhh what the hell" Mr. Tv follows.

The officer calls out to several officers who were meandering around the plaza, "Hey you two, cover them!!" The officer then glances at Kitsune's illusion, "I have things covered back here."

The two officers begin to run towards City Hall.

City Hall
The entrance to City Hall's lobby is a mess, mainly from Captain Superior's entrance. There are three officers inside the lobby, he appears to be taking a report from the receptionist, an beautiful woman with amber hair. The receptionist is a different woman then the girl who was sitting behind the counter about 5 minutes ago.

"Where's Missy?"

"She's tied up at the moment, you won't miss her." The woman responded, with a Russian accent. "Isn't that right?"

The officer nodded, then spoke with a Russian accent. "That is correct, Anya. " His back is turned towards the Sven.
Viking Notice: 1d20+4=23 vs 15 --> Success!
Mr. Tv Notice: 1d20+6=25 vs. 15 ---> Success!

Both the Viking and Mr. Tv both notices that two of the men they assumed to be "officers" appear to be twins, and that nether one of them are actually wearing a badge. However, Mr TV notices something else, the men appear to be clones of the slain Gunman from the Cafe.

[sblock=ooc]Did anyone head to the City Hall with Sven and the Mayor?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
[sblock="OCC For Froggy"]
I almost forgot something...

I'm assuming the 10 Foot Pole was able to look at the decepitated head, in which case, he would notice something immediately: The gunman looked exactly like Igor!!!

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
BEFORE SVEN PICKS UP THE MAYOR

Terrence diverts his attention from the calming down Rabid Fox

"I dropped off the captain in your hospital down the road, the assassins got him good, you might want a few of your lads to secure the area"

As Terrence sees Svens idea bodyguarding

"Sven er Sven! ahhh what the hell" Mr TV hurries along to catch up with the Viking as he heads over the the hall.

[sblock=ooc]
Hope this is alright Relique it was the post I was working on before I got rik rolled in the Hive ;)
hmm wanna make a spot check for me and I'll see if theres anything to react to in the hall ;)
[/sblock]

Remove ads