[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! Episode 1: Premiere

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sven keeps roaring like a polar bear and keeps slamming the man to the ground untill he finally stops fighting back...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
There was a mini sonic boom as the Road Runner ran into the plaza.

Emily rushed toward the end of the Plaza opposite of City Hall.

Rabid Fox lifts up the gunman and pushed him against the counter. "So, are you going to surrender?"
Delay Action.

Kitsune's illusion grinned mockingly at SWAT A, as it wore the illusionary baseball cap so that it was prominently shown in the Shawn's frame. "I encourage you to drop your weapon and surrender before you or any of your other allies are injured." Kitsune prepared herself to attack after she got SWAT A's response.

"Why don't you try stick you head up your *** – see if it fits!" He quickly cocked his rifle......
OOC: For dramatic reasons, let's see if Kitsune can interrupt the attack since "attacking" is Tony Montoya SWAT A's response...
Kitsune Initiative: 1d20+2=16 vs 11 ---> Kitsune STRIKES FIRST!

... as Kitsune leaps forward with a TK reinforced punch.
Kitsune's Attack: 1d20+3=7+2 = 9+10 = 19 vs 13... Fail Success!
Swat A's Attack: 11 vs 15 --> Fail!
OOC: I used a Hero point since this sort of duel would be better if one person ended up hitting

... and struck the gunman as he opened fire and missed.
SA Tough : 8 vs 21 --> Fail!
SA Status: Bruised 1 / Staggered / Stunned

SWAT A staggered from the force of the attack.

The Viking roared as he slammed SWAT C into the ground....
Grapple (Damage): 1d20+15=23 vs. --> Success!
"Attack": 1d20+6=15 vs 13 ---> Normal Damage
SC tough: 4 vs. 21 --> FAIL!
SC Status: Unconscious.

... knocking him out.

The 10 Foot Pole tried to pin Igor as he called out to the cops....
Grapple (Pin): 1d20+6=9 vs. 19. --> Fail!
... but get's distracted.
"Excuse me, officer! I have made a citizen's arrest of this man during his attempt to encompass the assassination of a city employee. If you could see your way fit to assist me in restraining him."

">Ha! Never underestimate the powers of a true Soviet! Soon, I shall be free!<"

Igor tried to escape the Ten Foot Pole's grasp....
Escape: 22 vs. 1d20+6=15 ---> Success!
...and succeed. He then staggered toward the "Road Runner".

The gunman glanced behind the counter and grinned.."I'll see you in hell, girly!" He quickly reached back, grabbed a knife and sliced at Rapid Fox.
Attack: Natural 1 vs 13 --> Auto Failure.

"Bad Move!" Rapid Fox easily dodged the attack then tried to backhand the gunman with her claws fully extended....
Attack: 1d20+5=23 vs 13 --> Success!
CG Tough: 6 vs 21 ---> Fail
CG Fort: DM FIAT vs 10 ---> FAIL.
CG Status: DEAD

... and killed him as a result of her claws decapitating him.
"#@$&!!"

Emily stopped in her tracks. "Oh my god.... Rabid Fox just.."

OOC: The Road Runner... I mean Mr. TV will be able to act next round.

[sblock=Round 7 Init]
Mr. TV: 22
Viking: 15
10' Pole: 14
Igor the Untouchable: 14
Rabid Fox : 11
Kistune: 11
"SWAT A": 11 *Stunned*

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status Report]
Igor: Bruised 2 / Staggered
SWAT A: *Stunned* / Bruised 1 / Staggered

Cafe Gunman: DEAD
Captain Superior: HOSPITALIZED
Driver Status: UNCONSCIOUS
SWAT B: FLED
SWAT C: UNCONSCIOUS
SWAT D: DEAD
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sven has by now willed himself into an unstoppable berserk rage, fit for a true viking he is. As he is slamming the "irish" to the ground he notices that the man his giant friend was fighting is trying to escape. Lifting the "irish" above his head, he takes a running start and throws him full force at the russian, continuing his rush towards them...
"IEG! HAT! YRISH!"

[sblock=OOC]I'll let you figure the actual effects Religue... I guess it's sort of ranged attack with thrown improvised weapon...
Then I'll move towards there.[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Enraged, the Viking charged forward and gave out a mighty yell, "IEG! HAT! YRISH!" as he threw SWAT C's limb body in what would be the perfect Hail Mary pass*....
1d20+4=17 vs 15 --> Success!
SC toughness: 18 vs 21 --> FAIL
SC Status: Still Koed.
Igor Toughness: 5 vs 21 --> FAIL
Igor Status: Unconscious.

... and hits Igor, causing him to be launched backward into one of the Plaza's palm trees as he is stuck by SWAT C's body. He then falls forward, unconscious.

Meanwhile in the Cafe....
"NNnnnoooooooooo!!!!!" Rabid Fox grabbed a table and flung it across the room. The Cafe's few patron's began to flee from the building, in terror.

"Someone needs to stop Rabid Fox before she kills an innocent!"

[sblock="*For you Europeans out there..."]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ykWbu2Gl0"]Hail Mary[/ame][/sblock]

[sblock="Status Report"]

SWAT A: *Stunned* / Bruised 1 / Staggered

Cafe Gunman: DEAD
Captain Superior: HOSPITALIZED
Driver Status: UNCONSCIOUS
Igor: UNCONSCIOUS
SWAT B: FLED
SWAT C: UNCONSCIOUS
SWAT D: DEAD
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
Road Runner dashes to the restaurant in a puff of smoke stopping suddenly at the cafe window before the cartoon form comes back to a khaki reality

[sblock=Blimey mate!]
irwin2_gallery__470x297.jpg

steve-irwin-master-and-commander-the-far-side-of-the-world-movie-premiere-03oRhT.jpg

[/sblock]
Steve Irwin looks to his side as if talking to a camera (even better if theres one nearby)
"Crikey its looks like what we've got here is the Rabid Fox a similar animal to the ferocious Wolverine, I'm gonna see if I can grab this little beauts attention"

[sblock=OOC]
Move action to get over to the cafe Standard to shapechange, free to chat to camera :)

I'm thinking Steves stats will be plus 8 for all saves and defences, emotion control 5 (I'm thinking either an animals only or limit to calming only) animal handling buckets load, improved grapple and his unarmed attack up to +6, with his str being 16 and anything else that is appropriate.
sorry about not having prearranged stat blocks I'll work on that this week Relique
[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
The Ten-Foot Pole cries out as Igor escapes his grasp. He stretches out one hand in the direction of the Russian, ready to reestablish his grip, but afraid that the assassin will escape. He stands poised to leap forward when a black blur passes in front of him, knocking Igor flat like a passing bus.

As his mind takes in the collapsed pair, he turns to see the irate viking winding down from his pitch. With a quick nod of acknowledgment, he turns his attentions to the rest of the fight.

"The gunman is . . . down. What's happening with the Fox? Has she gone rogue?"

He hurries in the direction of the cafe, leaving Igor to the police for now.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heritage Plaza, Outside.
The sounds of police sirens are getting louder as the first police officer squad cars are beginning to converge on the plaza as the squad cars that were blocking the street begin to tighten the parameter.

The Ten Foot Pole leaves Igor's prone body and rushes towards the cafe.

"The gunman is . . . down. What's happening with the Fox? Has she gone rogue?"

"I think she snapped.."

Heritage Plaza, Cafe.
"Where's captain superior?!? Why hasn't he come? She just killed someone... maybe I'm next!"

The Road Runner dashed into the cafe and quickly turned into Steve Irwin as the dust cloud slowly dissipated "Crikey its looks like what we've got here is the Rabid Fox a similar animal to the ferocious Wolverine, I'm gonna see if I can grab this little beauts attention"

"Oh my god! It's STEVE IRWIN'S ZOMBIE HHHEEELLLPP!!!!!"

Rabid Fox slammed her first into the counter top, her back turned to Mr. Tv. "He attacked... I didn't mean to... it's not my fault!" She punched a hole into the counter. "It's NOT my fault!"

hafrogman

Adventurer
The Ten-Foot Pole tries to talk the Rabid Fox down through the head piece, even as he hurries for the cafe, in case more physical intervention is required.

"Michelle. . . you need to calm down. Just stay where you are, we're coming to you."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: As Far as combat goes, right it's only now Kitune and SWAT A, with everyone else converging on the Cafe.

I can't have Rabid Fox say anything/react to the comments made to her until Kitsune acts and the next round begins. As far as this round is concerned, Rabid Fox acted (*cough* trashing up the cafe and speaking was a full round action *cough*.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Ask and ye shall receive :) This response is based on the belief that stunned characters drop what they're holding. If not, please correct me and I'll fix it in a jiffy.)

When the SWAT dressed thug falls over, devastated by her TK punch, Kitsune concentrates on his rifle as it clatters to the concrete. It wobbles, then soars up and into her hands. There it seems to float serenely and point at SWAT A as Kitsune warns, "That's enough of that. Put your hands up or you can find out what your partner felt."

(Switch TK array to normal telekinesis as free action. Use TK to grab unattended weapon as a standard action and ask for SWAT A's surrender.)

Remove ads