MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

The action was edited to see the numbers of the rolls. I always attempted to exclude Rumble from the aoe.

I meant to Defend, pg 194, where you roll 1d10+10 for defenses. But I see now that interaction skills are standard actions. WhyTF isn't Interact on pg 194-5 with all the other actions. I'm use to talking being a free action in games. And I don't think Defensive Attack can be used when you don't attack.

I'll take the wound. Save the HP for bigger fish. Like the incoming guy she doesn't know is not a minion.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well you have gains +2 Hero Points so far over you base and the +1 I gave everyone on the start of Part 3 :D

But now I get what you were saying/thinking, thanks

GreenKarl

First Post
I think [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is suppose to have access to the internet today so I will wait a bit before updating the IC (as the Shadow has not posted either).

One thing I just noticed is that everyone is one lower Hero Point than I think they should be. I did mention that at the start of the game everyone got +1 HERO points just because :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I think [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is suppose to have access to the internet today so I will wait a bit before updating the IC (as the Shadow has not posted either).

One thing I just noticed is that everyone is one lower Hero Point than I think they should be. I did mention that at the start of the game everyone got +1 HERO points just because :)

Ah, I guess I read that as starting with the standard 1 HP, not +1. Cool. Will edit Shadow to reflect that. Thanks!

Princess Starlight is vulnerable right now so he gains +2 damage with two degrees of success
Where is there a rule that you get +2 damage with two degrees of success? The attack roll only affects the damage roll on a crit, I thought.

EDIT: Oh, the rifles have multiattack. Nevermind. Now I get it.

Last edited:

Remove ads