• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I think I'm going to save Caleb's power point. I need to get him a ranged attack more effective than his taser, and I've had on my mind a dark matter blast, but that is going to need at least 2 points.

Shayuri

First Post
Me too. Not much to buy with 1 exp that I need at the moment. Could get another array power, I guess, but I'd rather save towards increasing power levels.

GreenKarl

First Post
I think I'm going to save Caleb's power point. I need to get him a ranged attack more effective than his taser, and I've had on my mind a dark matter blast, but that is going to need at least 2 points.

Just in a MINOR suggestion that you can totally ignore of course... but if you wanted to get the Shadow something like a ranged like ability/attack I would suggest the Advantage Move-By Attack. This would allow the Shadow to teleport some distance, make a melee attack and then teleport again.

Just a thought ;)

Wouldn't teleport use turnabout instead. (Same cost)

Princess is buying the healing spell she stunted with her PP. (Once I get around to updating her char sheet.)

Remove ads