• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mor's End] OOC: Questions and comments please post here

Krug

Newshound
Lalato, why not move the call for NPCs to Rogue's Gallery? So as to cross-seed. :)

Buttercup: What's an Illuminator? Interesting name..

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ruavel said:
how old is the city or Mor's End...?

I believe that how the old the city is hasn't been pinned down yet. It's a good question we haven't discussed yet.

Krug? Buttercup? Lalato? Wiz-o-plains? Grey Dwarf?

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Ruavel

First Post
Originally posted by Krug
how long has EN World been around? Multiply that by a 100.
where can we find that out, aside from pestering Morrus and/or Eric...? does anyone known how long...

I guess that's going to put it well into the multiple 100's of years regardless... cool...

:)

sorry to have brought up such a troublesome question...

Lalato

Adventurer
ENWorld's been around at least 3 years, maybe 4... if you go back to Eric's original site.

I think 300-400 years is too much. Too many traditions get set in that amount of time, and Mor's End is supposed to be chaotic and new... not traditional.

I was thinking that it was maybe 4 generations from the founding of the city. Assuming generations are separated by 25 years, that would make Mor's End about 100 years old. That's enough time that no humans are around from the beginning of the city, and many of the dwarves that were around are middle aged or old.

As always... the above are simply ideas... :)
--sam

Krug

Newshound
Well perhaps it only became this big recently. I imagine if you consider exponential grown, it had about a 100 people after the 2nd century 1,000 the 3rd and finally 10k the 4th. There was a period in the middle when it was almost totally destroyed, but restored by a saviour knight. :)

Things used to move MUCh slower in the old days. ;)

starwolf

First Post
And of course no one is quite sure exactly how long the Warrens have been around, or how old What Lurks Beneath is....

IMHO the exact age of Mor's End will be dependent on how the various submissions work out. To put an *exact* age on the city could negate a lot of potentially good ideas.

Remove ads