• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Horray it's here! Found a bug though (such is the life of a software developer I suppose), with 13 Dex and 16 Con it says that my Immortal Durability AC (10 + Dex + Con) is 16, when it should be 14, unless I am missing something. I did put 16 Int so maybe it is using 10 + Int + Con by accident (although that's what I think they should change the feature to anyway, but I digress)
Good find! Turns out I lazily copied the code from Stone's Durability, but that has a base AC of 13 and forgot to change it to 10. I'll fix it in the next version. Thank you for reporting!

TheBob427

Explorer
No problem, copy/paste is a programmer's best friend after all. I was really excited about 16 Unarmoured AC for second there.

Last edited:

raleel

Explorer
Downloaded this for the first time today. Added water breathing to my lore mastery wizard. it gave me the Wu Jen psionic discipline instead :) handy if only I had some Psi Points to use!

Downloaded this for the first time today. Added water breathing to my lore mastery wizard. it gave me the Wu Jen psionic discipline instead :) handy if only I had some Psi Points to use!
Are you using v12.9 by any chance? Because somebody reported that exact bug you are describing so I quickly made a new version that doesn't do that. v12.92 shouldn't have this problem.

TheBob427

Explorer
I know I saw this a short while ago but can't find it now, how do you exempt certain fields from calculations so I can print off the sheet? I want to keep the current class & race features, which skills I am proficient in, as well as feats, but wanna clear out level, exp, hp, ac, ability scores, etc. Basically just empty everything that changes over levels.

roribeedm

First Post
Version 12.92

Infernal Tiefling level 5 racial darkness spell doesn't auto fill in the spell sheet generator, when Darkness is selected from the drop down list it pulled up the Wu Jen discipline darkness ability.
Mace of Dispater "I can create an icon mace" should be "I can create an iron mace".

Version 12.92

Infernal Tiefling level 5 racial darkness spell doesn't auto fill in the spell sheet generator, when Darkness is selected from the drop down list it pulled up the Wu Jen discipline darkness ability.
Mace of Dispater "I can create an icon mace" should be "I can create an iron mace".
Sorry I wasn't believing you with the spells turning up as psionics, because I had tackled part of this bug in v12.92, but apparently not one that only occurs when using the spell selection dialogue. /u/EtherealSnowman on Reddit came through with a thorough walkthrough of how to do this which made it possible to find the bug. This will be fixed in the next version!

Thank you for reporting the typo with the iron mace!

Last edited:

I know I saw this a short while ago but can't find it now, how do you exempt certain fields from calculations so I can print off the sheet? I want to keep the current class & race features, which skills I am proficient in, as well as feats, but wanna clear out level, exp, hp, ac, ability scores, etc. Basically just empty everything that changes over levels.
There is no feature included in the sheet to do what you are asking.

You can make a custom script that does this, but to make that easily, I would recommend using Adobe Acrobat Pro.

What you would do is make an array of either all the fields names of all the fields you want to hide, or the ones you don't want to hide.
The function to hide is Hide() and to show is Show().

So if you want to hide level, exp, hp, ac, ability scores:
Code:
[    "Character Level",
    "Total Experience"
    "HP Max",
    "AC",
    "Str",
    "Str Mod",
    "Dex",
    "Dex Mod",
    "Con",
    "Con Mod",
    "Int",
    "Int Mod",
    "Wis",
    "Wis Mod",
    "Cha",
    "Cha Mod",
].forEach( function (fld) { Hide(fld); });

EDIT: On second thought, what you want is probably to disable the automation for race and class so that those fields are kept empty. The ability scores you can just delete yourself.

v12.93 - the Mystic works, no really!

With all the fast responses I got on the latest massive update, and the fact that it had some glaring bugs, it is already time for a new version. This time no new content or features, just some fixes to make the Mystic and Psionics work.

[H=6]Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.93 (3 April 2017):[/H]
  • Addition of an alert making it clear that the sheet can only be used in Adobe Acrobat DC;
  • Fix for the War Mage Tactical Wit feature (thanks Craig H. & /u/Malasand for reporting);
  • Fix for Immortal Durability to have a base AC of 10 instead of 13 (thanks TheBob427 for reporting);
  • Fix for AC calculation including the Dexterity modifier wrongly for Immortal Durability, Stone's Durability, and Armor of Peace (thanks /u/Torvax for reporting);
  • Fix for the spell sheets putting psionic talents/disciplines where spells should be (thanks /u/EtherealSnowman, raleel, and roribeedm for reporting);
  • Fix for the spell sheets putting column captions for psionics where spell captions should be (thanks /u/Torvax, Ireneo C., and Jeric M. for reporting);
  • Fix for the Moon Bow from UA:WnW being recognized as a shortbow instead of its own weapon (thanks /u/That_One_Cleric for reporting);
  • Fix for context-aware attack calculations not updating automatically (thanks rossow_timothy for reporting);
  • Fix for the Modifier field for All Skills adding its bonus only to Initiative and to no skills instead of the other way around (thanks Adam C. & Richard P. for reporting).

Links: MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Printer Friendly Redesign

[H=6]Changelog for MPMB's Spell Sheets per Class v12.93 (3 April 2017):[/H]
  • Recreated all the Spell Sheets from version 12.93 of the Character Record Sheet;
  • Fix for the spell sheets putting psionic talents/disciplines where spells should be (thanks /u/EtherealSnowman for reporting);
  • Fix for the spell sheets putting column captions for psionics where spell captions should be (thanks /u/Torvax, Ireneo C., and Jeric M. for reporting).

Links: MPMB's Spell Sheets per Class - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Spell Sheets per Class - Printer Friendly Redesign

Looking for the original Printer Friendly version with the artwork of the Wizards of the Coast official character sheet (Click here for the preview)?.

Become a patron on Patreon, and you will get the Character Record Sheet, Spell Sheets per Class, and Adventure Logsheet with the WotC design!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads