NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Shemeska

Adventurer
*prod* To those in my game, you should have gotten an email from me, except for one of you whose email address I don't have. so give me a bit of a poke if you havn't done so already for possible character ideas, etc. Under a month till the day, and I hate to do things on the fly. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Gencon is done, I am recovered from massive lack of sleep, and it's time to really devote myself to the NC Game Day! Woo Hoo!

Jeph, glad to hear from you! E-mail me on that character concept - Since you are unfamiliar with the rules, if you want to describe said character in your e-mail, I can put him together for you, if you'd like.

I need to get up with the others who wanted to do characters, also. It's about time to playtest my adventure, and having the PC's I'm running with will be helpful.

Lola

First Post
The gods have heard my cry... and mailed me a pack of coupons, including one for Brugger's. Anyone willing to meet me out there so that I can get both free bagels and free cream cheese (Darn that "one per customer" limitation to Heck!) ? If I bring nothing else of interest to the games, I will provide the carbs! :D Because, y'know, if a girl doesn't look to her own bagels, who will? And does anyone have any special requests? Poppyseed? Garlic?

TheDMsGirl

Explorer
I wanna play!!

I would like to play in the "Down and Dirty on the Farm" game as Aunt Betty. I'd also like to play in the "Orcz Reducz" game, whatever character you deem fit, but I'm used to playing arcane spellcasters and rogues. :rolleyes:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Re: I wanna play!!

TheDMsGirl said:
I would like to play in the "Down and Dirty on the Farm" game as Aunt Betty. I'd also like to play in the "Orcz Reducz" game, whatever character you deem fit, but I'm used to playing arcane spellcasters and rogues. :rolleyes:

I was hoping you'd be able to make it, DMsGirl. I'll go add you to those respective games right now.

If somebody else could meet Lola to get the bagels and cream cheese, that'd be great. I'll do it if I need to, but I'd rather try and get to Talley early to set up and handle any issues that arise.

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel- Is this strictly an EN-World thing, or have you considered posting a flier (or some such) in some of the local game stores? I noticed several similar items on the counter at Hobby Masters on Creedmoor today and the thought popped into my head.

I'm sure you'd get more players. But with the games as full as they are already that may not be a great thing! And there's no telling who'll show up.

Anyway, it's a random thought that I wanted to mention. Take it for what it is.

Personally, I'm getting excited to sit down at a table and play after low these many years. I'm quite certain that my role-playing muscles are in fine shape, but my mechanics..? We'll see. You'll have to excuse the rust. :)

BTW, NCSU Code Monkey, if you see this, I still haven't heard from you about character creation guidelines for Against All Ooze. Still interested, unless you've decided to go strictly pre-gen, but I haven't heard one way or t'other.

Lola

First Post
Wow, the response of volunteer bagel-carriers is just overwhelming. Come on, all ya gotta do is show up a few minutes early! :(

Jon, you'll probably get better results if you email NCSUCodeMonkey directly. He claims to be fairly busy with school, but a gentle email nudge got him working on my character. (For which I would like to say thanks)

Jon Potter

First Post
Lola said:
Wow, the response of volunteer bagel-carriers is just overwhelming. Come on, all ya gotta do is show up a few minutes early! :(

Okay. You guilted me into it! :D

Getting thee early is no sweat. Not like my daughter won't have me up at 5:30 anyway!

But please, you must promise, no singing Barry Manilow!

Last edited:

Remove ads