D&D 5E New Drow cultures coming in Starlight Enclave, the Lorendrow and the Aevendrow

J-H

Hero
Saekolath sounds a lot like Sekolah, shark god of the sahuagins. Wish they'd picked a different name for the Lorendrow city.
I have been Shadow Hand Monk'd.

Was gonna post the same thing.

How does this integrate with previous history about the drow being just a subrace of elves with a specific history? Retcon?

(for that matter - the drow, spread over apparently the entire world's underdark, are more powerful than the surface elves in terms of territory controlled and probably total population.)

Looking at the website, it's "Udadrow." Still not the best made-up name in my opinion, but better than Unabomber or Unibrow.

For a second I thought the bad drow were being called unibrow there for second.
Now I realise they are unabomber + drow. Yikes

I really like the changes and expansions to FR drow lore they're presenting. It opens whole new character and adventure ideas. Looking forward to seeing how all this manifests.

Weiley31

Legend
So basically even before the events that transpired to cause Drizzt to up and dodge outta the Underdark, there has been a secret group of Drow, the Starlight Elves/Aevendrow basically, that have hidden themselves away all this time until now, long after Drizzt has made a name for himself and after more and more Drow are starting to leave the Underdark and begin calling/identifying themselves as Seldarine(Drow).

I wonder if the Aevendrow have been monitoring such events happening and have finally decided to take an interest in the possibility of what this means for their people, culture/heritage, and the foreseeable future as a whole.

Last edited:

Scribe

Legend
So basically even before the events that transpired to cause Drizzt to up and dodge outta the Underdark, there has been a secret group of Drow, the Starlight Elves/Aevendrow basically, that have hidden themselves away all this time until now, long after Drizzt has made a name for himself and after more and more Drow are starting to leave the Underdark and begin calling/identifying themselves as Seldarine(Drow)
Yeah, should be a nice little retcon in here somewhere to handwave this all away.

Remove ads