• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

grufflehead

First Post
I've got a couple of good, if fairly gently paced, games on here but could stand another. Ideally looking for 3.5/Pathfinder/AE in the low-mid level range (ie higher than 1st up to about 10th or so) but willing to have a go at different systems - and it's not like I don't have a shelf full of unplayed things at home...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
New 3.5Ed D&D Game

The Sunless Citadel

Setting: World of Greyhawk
Rule Set: D&D 3.5 Edition
Number of Characters: 4
Party Alignment: Good and Neutral, no evil

Recruitment: Ended for now. Sorry it went fast.

Recruitment/OOC Thread

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm Sleepy

Something crazy but I need to try Pathfinder from the DM chair so...

Forge of Fury (D&D 3e) conversion to Pathfinder Core rules. :erm:

Why not pick an adventure path why not do something already made for PF you ask. Well I know this adventure I have played it multiple times and it has alot of different elements so I know it will run the guantlet for trying out PF abilities and rules, I don't know what I would get from something I never ran.

This will be a one shot deal so no need to worry about builds and such, I will post a placeholder in the Talking the talk and link it here in a minute. EDIT: Done http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/277238-forge-fury-conversion-pathfinder.html

Character creation:
Books- PF Core and PF Chronicles: Campaign Setting only
Abilities- 25 point buy system
Traits: everyone well get up to two traits
Starting LVL- 4th XP: fast (you may lvl up twice during the game not sure)
HP/LVL- Maximum (do to brutal constant combat and me not wanting everyone to decide to make camp after every encounter)
Starting Wealth: 6,000gp

Ok get with some friends and start putting your group together. Must have at least 4 and no more than 5 PC's per group.

HM

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Why not pick an adventure path why not do something already made for PF you ask. Well I know this adventure I have played it multiple times and it has alot of different elements so I know it will run the guantlet for trying out PF abilities and rules, I don't know what I would get from something I never ran.
HM

Bam! I am so there!

4th level? Hmm... I want to get the most of of this character...

Where in PF is it set? Golarion, or are you only using the rules?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Shadowrun under M&M 2nd Ed rules

I started a thread concerning playing Shadowrun under the d20 Modern Rule Set. After futhre discussion we are considering using Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Ed instead.

Anyone interested, please post there.

Interest Thread

Last edited:

Albion

First Post
New to Forum, but not to gaming

I am interested in joining a Pathfinder or 3.5 game of any style. I am able to post daily and would like to give this format a try.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'm thinking of running the savage tide adventure path from Dragon Magazine

setting: Wherever, not sure yet.
system: 3.5 D&D
players: 3-6 or unless otherwise noted
Recruitment ends: When full
OOC thread here

Remove ads