D&D 5E New WotC Survey! Learn About A New D&D Product!

WotC has launched a new survey about the future of D&D. This survey includes an NDA (which some people have not taken to well!) halfway through, which asks you not to talk about the survey on pain of being tracked down and fined, but it's about an upcoming (unannounced) new D&D product. You can find out what it is by taking the survey (or it's all over social media aready).

Minigiant

Legend
Supporter
I think if they were working on a new PHB, they wouldn't have been so focused on races. They asked nothing about classes or any other rules, it just seems like they're considering de-emphasizing racial stuff in the future, in the vein of Tasha's.
It feels like Post Tasha, they are wondering what the races are if you take out the cultural proficencies and languages.

Edit: and ability score increases

OB1

Jedi Master
Funny thing is, if I had taken screenshots, the actual video was such a mockup that I don't think anyone would believe it was real even if they saw it. They'd think it was photoshop!
I felt the same! It was so bad I started to think I'd been duped into taking a survey from some start-up company trying to sell a 3rd party product. It also wasn't really clear exactly what the product I got was trying to be, which led me to be way harsher with my comments.

Remove ads

Remove ads