D&D 5E New WotC Survey! Learn About A New D&D Product!

WotC has launched a new survey about the future of D&D. This survey includes an NDA (which some people have not taken to well!) halfway through, which asks you not to talk about the survey on pain of being tracked down and fined, but it's about an upcoming (unannounced) new D&D product. You can find out what it is by taking the survey (or it's all over social media aready).

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Right after the survey asked me whether I had seen the top secret thing well enough to answer questions about it (to which I answered “yes”), it showed me the door. No clue why, unless perhaps it was my advanced age.
It did the same to me, which would be pretty dumb it if was age. If it was age, don't offer the secret thing in the first place. Is your birthday in April?

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Wow. Crazy that the super-secret video announced that WotC is removing Halflings from D&D, right? ;)

In a non-joking manner, I am actually excited for what the video showed. However, I did not get to give feedback on it, for some reason. I am moving out of state in a few months and won't be able to do in-person D&D for the forseeable future, so an official mix of Roll20 and D&D Beyond would be super handy to me, especially if you can get online redemption codes for the physical books that you've bought, as they did mention "hybrid play".

JonM

Explorer
Just did the whole thing, NDA and all. Yawn. Really. Just, yawn.

One strange thing, though. The questions seem to vary, somewhat, for different people. Especially, post-vid. I got none, other than to confirm that I could watch and hear it. Odd.

Publicity stunt, anyone?

Mercurius

Legend
Oh, yeah: I'm a bit of a luddite, but I would find some use for this "potential" product, but it didn't excite me like, say, an announcement of The Gith War story arc would.

JonM

Explorer
BTW (and I can talk about this, since it's pre-NDA), the survey questions, themselves, seem problematic, since there are never any "whys?" or comment spaces. I'm sure some of my ratings don't come off quite right, since I couldn't explain them. Seemed kind of useless, gathering-info-wise.

Remove ads

Remove ads