• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Oops, I did not realize that Ulmo had moved. Desi does not chomp anything, except for at the bit. Desi looks ready to bite something that gets too close.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Ulmo is at 75n5e45z, which I could see particularly gargantuan creatures being able to reach And with all the resets I've needed, please do feel free to teleport in to another location.

Gansk

Explorer
Desi:[sblock]You take 3 acid damage and have 429 hp left.[/sblock]

Correction: The wall of coldfire disappeared in round 445, so Ulmo does not take damage from it in round 446. Ulmo has 54 hp and all of the walls of coldfire are now gone.

Ulmo starts round 447.

Last edited:

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Hmm... Ulmo and Desi can't see each other now, due to the acid fog I believe, so Ulmo only knows that his current opponent is not in the open area and not in the VZ to the west of the western wall of "the box".

If those assumptions are wrong, and Ulmo can see Desi, then I'll need to know what Ulmo knows about Desi instead of doing this:
[sblock]
Uses the more powerful of his Control Water spells to raise the water level then fly to 105n65e40z and land on the roof of the VZ.
Is it acceptable to think that from standing on the VZ roof he can crane that long neck over the edge to look into the VZ below? Somewhere there must be rules about peeking around corners.
[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
I'll agree with PJSlavner on both counts.

Ulmo concentrates and the water level rises to around 11 and a half feet.

Desi:[sblock]You take 9 acid damage and have 420 hp left. The fog is still the primary factor in limiting your speed to 5 feet. You hear something land on the VZ roof at 105N65E.[/sblock]

Ulmo:[sblock]You can look under the roof, but you must become prone first.[/sblock]

Desi's turn in round 447.

PJSlavner

Explorer
blub blub

Desi will[sblock]ready to bite something that moves too close.

Landwyrms are really lame for their CR, but the Victory Zone gives Desi a chance.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Ulmo will:
[sblock]
Go prone (free action), lean over the edge and blast the CL31 cone of cold into the center of the acid-fog-shrouded VZ area (std action), then stand up again (move action).
Since the wall of stone is only 20 ft high, it should be easy to angle to cone to make sure any decent size creature gets caught - use the northern edge of "the box" to align the outer edge of the cone if needed.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads