• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: It takes more than 80 feet, but Jurathor has enough speed to spare.

Bud's AoO does not penetrate dragon scales (rolled 30+1=31).

Jurathor's bite does penetrate Bud skin (rolled 38+1+1-2=38) and inflicts 17 points of damage. Bud has 23 HP remaining after healing.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
OOC: I'll have to trace it out and be accurate one of these nights, unless you have the numbers for a minimum radius poor-manuverability circle handy.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Just remember that you have to go up at 45 degrees at best, and thus need to spend roughly as much speed horizontal as you do vertical. Since you need to go up 30ft, you'll need at least 30ft of horizontal movement. And, it costs double up, so that at least 90ft of movement. In any case, I knew 80ft wasn't enough to cut it because Bud has 80ft of movement, and without Good maneuverability, he can't get there.

Bud flies off and lands at 70n65e, provoking an AoO. He then concentrates and huge windstorm picks up in the arena, blowing west.
[sblock] control winds, max strength, max area and height, straight west [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 150

Jurathor bites Bud (rolled 41-2=39) for 19 points of damage. Bud has 4 HP remaining.

A windstorm kicks up in the arena, up to, but not including, 40Z.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: It is a windstorm. No wind at all is treated as light. Do not be so hasty about those clouds. It takes a full round for them to go away. :) I do not think anyone is happier than I am about the clouds going away, though. :D

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Jurathor swoops down and makes a bite on Bud as he flies by and pulls back up into the air.

MEA: from 105n90e70z to 70n65e20z, Bite (no power attack), pull up and swing over to 45n40e40z

PJSlavner

Explorer
Jurathor (with 163 HP) does not get blown by the wind (33 Fort save). He bites Bud (rolled 50+1+1=52) for 17 points of damage.

Round 151

Bud cannot heal quickly enough to stay in the arena. All of the clouds in the arena disperse. Now everybody can see that the stone floor in the five foot square at 60N60E is broken through, leaving a five-foot square of bare earth.

Next in round 151 for Neutral Evil is a protean scourge (Monster Manual III).

Last edited by a moderator:

Greybar

No Trouble at All
OOC: I'll have to look at the other arenas, but I've been hoping for a fast healing combatant myself. I could see how a high-CR self-healer might hold there own for a lot longer... like if General Rumble had possessed Fast-Healing 10, imagine the pain...

Remove ads