NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
A large, slim humanoid in tight-fitting armor wielding a spiked chain appears at 75N45E. Sun Tzu peers through the cloud of bladed weapons that surround him, concentrates, then points north. A wall of blades appears at 110N and extends across the arena.[sblock]Cast greater magic weapon before putting up the empowered blade barrier. If Oeric makes his Reflex save and moves toward Sun Tzu, take a normal AoO with chain.[/sblock]After SB gets shredded by Sun Tzu's cloud of weapons, it will fly west, then north to 95N20E, then fire another electricity ray at Oeric.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 276: Oeric dodges the blades (34+2 Ref save) and has to decide whether to squeeze and move behind the blades to the north or come forward towards Sun.

SB gets chewed up for 7 by Sun's cloud of weapons and has 11 hp left.

It hits with its ray regardless of which side of the wall Oeric is on (21 touch).

Oeric takes 7 electricity and has 337 hp. He can start round 277 after dodging the blades.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Oeric gives Sun Tsu a big blast of sonic breath and waits to see how that goes over..

(i.e. I'll make the MEA after I see the effect)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
OOC: I thought it was irrelevant since he is ignoring it through Spell Resistance? I.e. the spell is not there as far as he's concerned, and he can straddle it. But if that's not true, assume he's on the southward side and ready to fight instead of on the northward side and squeezed but with the wall between him and the rest of the world.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: He is not ignoring it through Spell Resistance. Sun Tzu beat the SR; that is why Oeric still had to make a Reflex save. Oeric should now be at 95N50E.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
OOC: Whoops. Totally misread that line apparently. I always wondered about the side effect of this. Shouldn't Oeric have to "pay" to move off-turn. He shouldn't get to shuffle 10 ft south for free, should he?

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: I have always wondered about that, also, but the spell description seems clear about it. I suppose that Oeric pays by provoking an AoO.

Remove ads