Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

nameless

First Post
I'm writing up a different character now. He's a bounty hunter (assuming I'll be allowed to take the Justicar PrC next level) who uses a light weapon and a bare hand to fight.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
nameless said:
I'm writing up a different character now. He's a bounty hunter (assuming I'll be allowed to take the Justicar PrC next level) who uses a light weapon and a bare hand to fight.

where is it from?

kahuna Burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
hafrogman said:
It's been in Dragon, but it was also put in The Complete Warrior.

looks like a decent bounty hunter. I presume you're going mainly ranger, are you multiclassing for the gather info/search?

Kahuna Burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
there is an intro post on the playing the game forum for the meeting of Orillian and Julian. Sorry for any liberties taken with your characters, but I wanted to make it fairly easy so we don't play for months before making it to the forge...

Kahuna Burger

mpickett81

First Post
Stuff just keeps coming up. I don't see myself having a PC up until sunday at the earliest. Since it looks like you guys are already starting, I guess I should bow out... unless I could come in at some later point.
Just let me know what you think kahuna.

ferretguy

First Post
As would be said....I also may have a little trouble posting the next couple of days (only!...promise)as I am moving residences....will have to deal with dial up for a bit. (also have to rehook up pc sometime sat....damn this bigger house need!!!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases