• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

Wilphe

Adventurer
"It is a spell I am familiar with, though I doubt that would help you learn it. I will be preparing it for emergenices. I think, that unless it is a planned mission, I will be leaving Rezah on board your vessal," she gives a slight cough, "And while I do hate to be blunt I would be interested in knowing how were are to be compensated for our time and effort?"

Wilphe

Adventurer
"It need not be money; introductions or contacts are equally acceptable. So to might be a reciprocal promise to do something for me."

Erekose13

Explorer
"We can certainly offer each of you a full share of any treasure that we recover. We will be travelling into the domain of the lords of water and earth, so I am sure there will be treasures like none of us have ever seen. Any of you that wish to travel with me afterwards to meet King Madripos would be most welcome." replies Undinar.

Manzanita

First Post
Julian Hemlock

"I"m very interested in increasing my knowledge of the undersea and establishing contacts there. Keep me in mind for your trip after this is done." he says to Undinar.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"That would seem to be an acceptable basis for me to join this expedition as a full partner," replies Gudenny, rather formally, matters having been settled to her satisfaction.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
silentspace said:
"Is that so, Obar? Pity. I've taken a liking to this city, was hoping to buy a little house and laboratory here, once I get the funds that is. If magic is hard to purchase here, then I will have to purchase it in Evermeet, or through my... friends." Invelion says, thinking of the Harpers.

"Unless... Obar, perhaps you might make some introductions for me? With your connections, I'm sure you must know someone here. I would love to meet some people here, and do a little business with new friends and neighbors."
Obar shakes his head reluctantly. "I have many contact, but not there. Perhaps you may find one of the tribes of merfolk or tritons will be willing to let you purchase the spell," he offers. "In the matter of ships, I know that the Gabrielle is in dock right now. It's a smaller ship, but trim and swift. The captain is a Jar Bolin, Calishite fellow, with a crew of ten. They do some... privateer work along the coasts. The Salty Rat will be docking in two days. Large ship, sturdy, with a crew and captain used to fighting. They're a prize-hunting vessel that hunts and kills maruading sharks, dragon eels, and anything else that threatens the waters. Captain Bloodeye and his crew are a bit rough around the edges, but loyal if well-paid. The last one I can think that would be willing to take you might be the Purple Pearl. They're traders that only go between the various aquatic villages. Their captain is a mage, and most of her crew knows some kind of magics or charms." Obar says thoughtfully.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you very much for the information, do you think that all of these vessels might be available for hire and be capable of traveling west of the Mother-of-Mists Isles?"

[ooc: Should I be providing the money to hire the ship, if so I will need to ditch some of my equipment?]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well, all three may be willing, but you would have to either pay them exceptionally well or promise truly grand plunder in order get all three at once," Obar says thoughtfully.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads