Ohio Gameday 2: Game Sign Up (5/17/03)

Quickbeam

Explorer
Congrats Fidgit!! Your presence will be missed, and I hope that your absence is for a career position that makes you happy, along with making you money :).

As for the Mecha Game, I'll wait for the background details before making any character suggestions/requests. As it happens, I was totally happy choosing my d20 Modern PC at random, then assigning said character a gender and name.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Illness, school and work have set me back a bit.. I hope to have the Mecha stuff in PDF and ready for digestion early next week.. the Star Wars stuff will also be up around that time.

Characters will be chosen at the Gameday:)

I'm assuming no one wants the 40 page D20 Gundam worldbook I've written so I have to distill that for easy use.
Plus I'm still converting Mecha:)

ashockney

First Post
I don't want to open a can of worms. But just for everyone's digestion...

Marcon will be at Ohio State on May 23 - May 25.

Guest starring: Monte Cook.

The opportunity for cross-promotion is significant. :)

Clear Dragon

First Post
Oh!!!

I forgot to sign up for Swashing some more buckles!!!

Old Crazy Pete is ready to resume training towards his were-rat proficiency feat!!!

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
ashockney said:
I don't want to open a can of worms. But just for everyone's digestion...

Marcon will be at Ohio State on May 23 - May 25.

Guest starring: Monte Cook.

The opportunity for cross-promotion is significant. :)

Cool!

By the By: I may yet sign up for the Ultimae war game you're running at Origins after the Gameday.. Hope you still have the space when it comes around:)

Clear Dragon

First Post
Room Change

Well our room in the union is now officially reserved for the 17th of May. It has taken it some time to come up on their website. It also seems we got moved, someone must have turned in an appilicatition shortly before mine.

Union Calendar

We are now in Gray Suite H, it is smaller, but i think will still be big enough to spread out the games like last time.

Here is the map for anyone who didn't go last time.

The room is scheduled for 9:00 am til 1:00 am.

Last edited:

Remove ads