• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK, here is the official I gave up on this series thread!

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Bones - hate the story and female lead
How I Meet your Mother - not even funny but has cute girls
Surface - Just has not held my attention
Invasion - boring
Night Staker - on the borderline with me
Joey - having relationship with the blonde was the shark jump
Supernatural - X-File clon-a-bee lacking something
Threshold - boring

Crothian

First Post
CSI Miami, just isn't that good....

Law and Order (all)....they just all seem to be almost the sme thing over and over and over.

Threshold just didn't impress me

Stargates (all) I missed a few episodes and realized I no longer cared about them

Nightstalker: first epidose was not that good and we game on some Thursdays anyway.

And most of the other shows people mention I never watched anyway.

Dingleberry

First Post
Already cut loose Alias, Desperate Housewives and all comedies other than Arrested Development, My Name Is Earl, and the Office (those three put everything else to shame). I'm giving Threshold one more week. Still watching Medium.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I haven't dropped anything, but that may be because I have dropped so many shows the past two years and have not picked up many new ones. I'm down to 24 (when it comes back) and BSG (when it too comes back). I've wanted to check out Everybody Hates Chris, but have yet to catch it since that is my wife's late night at work and I'm busy with the kids.

If I'm not watching any TV anymore, where the heck does my time go? Oh, right...Grad school class and two young children suck it up and make me just want to sleep once they are down for the night. :\

Psychic Warrior

First Post
KaosDevice said:
I'm with you on CSI:Miami Henry.

Now that would be a good show. But Henry would have to move to Miami.

I haven't dropped any shows from my weekly list but that is probably there are only 2 shows I regularly watch - Lost and The Daily Show.

Dark Jezter

First Post
M*A*S*H: This used to be one of the greatest sitcoms in TV history, but ever since Alan Alda took creative control, it's gotten all depressing and preachy.

Happy Days: You knew it was over when Fonzie jumped over a shark on waterskis.

The Brady Bunch: Cousin Oliver ruined this show.

;)

Tetsubo

First Post
Threshold: I watched one episode and thought it was just dumb.

Surface: I watched three episodes in the hope it would get better. Faint hope apparantly...

My Name Is Earl: Lost me a few minutes into the second episode.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Stargate SG-1. I was mostly lost when the doctor left the show. But I don't like most of the new cast, except Louis Gossett Jr, and I don't like his character.

Threshold I tried watching, but the pilot was enough.

Surface, I didn't even last through the pilot. Seems like Sea Monster 90210

Night Stalker I like. Though mostly because I think Gabrielle Union is cute. And the Jimmy Olsen guy is amusing. But Kolchak I don't like.

Invasion is good. Slow moving. But fairly interesting.

CrusaderX

First Post
I've dumped Threshold, Night Stalker, Bones, Alias, and Smallville.

I'm still enjoying Lost, Invasion, Surface, Supernatural, and Survivor.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads