[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

-A week per round??!! Then I must get the group together and get things rolling...

If there are 6 PCs and one person posts per day to do their turn, that’s a full week. Right now everyone is posting pretty much every day (one round per day)but, I find, that pace doesn’t continue.

@Helmsman01 I’m not exactly sure how to respond to the last post. Do you need perception checks or just more RP? We haven’t reached our destination yet?

For the party: are we taking watches? Have we doled out the magic items yet? Maybe that’s what I’ll post.

Helmsman01

Explorer
I think dividing up the gear would be good. Also that last post (in the game) was just a little intro to Firetrees.

@jmucchiello I think one of your "contacts" will be Capt. Scrinner - I'm thinking while Delenir ruled over Unther you got into a little trouble, but the arch-mage went easy on you, seeing your skill set as valuable. So I think he is about to call in a favor.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
From my understanding they are heading to another Fort to meet up with your group. My home is in the mountains.

Have a friend or family in the other fort that you feel that you might as well visit, as long as you are travelling within the safety of a patrol. Someone that you haven't checked in on in awhile. Perhaps someone elderly.

Amulet:

n.svg

Source: Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Wondrous item, common
This copper amulet contains tiny interlocking gears and is powered by magic from Mechanus, a plane of clockwork predictability. A creature that puts an ear to the amulet can hear faint ticking and whirring noises coming from within.
When you make an attack roll while wearing the amulet, you can forgo rolling the d20 to get a 10 on the die. Once used, this property can't be used again until the next dawn.

Have a friend or family in the other fort that you feel that you might as well visit, as long as you are travelling within the safety of a patrol. Someone that you haven't checked in on in awhile. Perhaps someone elderly.

Doesn't work, my character was exiled as an oathbreaker. He doesn't have a family anymore.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases