• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Endur's Return to TOEE part 2

Xael

First Post
Endur said:
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.
I know. This is such a drastic change from the peace-loving Lylamwyn. :p

But seriously, there have been way too few fireballs lately. And I don't think that a single one of my wizards has ever cast a Cone of Cold.

Thanee

First Post
Where on the map is the high priestess, near the door in the western part of room 44, I suppose?

As for positions on the map... I think the small corridor below room 50 would work well for Lenya, when our more melee capable companions (Raner, Torn most likely) take up position in the larger 10 ft. wide corridor leading into room 44 from the south.

When needed, she could Flee the Scene to the other side of the room together with up to 3 others.

Bye
Thanee

Endur

First Post
Thanee said:
Where on the map is the high priestess, near the door in the western part of room 44, I suppose?

The high table is along the eastern wall. The door is on the western wall. So directly opposite the door.

Thanee said:
As for positions on the map... I think the small corridor below room 50 would work well for Lenya, when our more melee capable companions (Raner, Torn most likely) take up position in the larger 10 ft. wide corridor leading into room 44 from the south.

That will work, although Lenya can't see the high table from that corridor.

Thanee

First Post
Then she'll move/jump to the corner at the bottom-left of room 50 during the surprise round, into the square where the eastern wall of room 44 starts, from there she should be able to see everything. :)

Bye
Thanee

Endur

First Post
I'm still waiting for some people to make a post about the gifts they received from a friendly NPC.

A NPC gave the party four artifacts and a bunch of other magic items, and I didn't see too many posts in response to that.

I have been a wee bit delayed myself, due to a variety of circumstances beyond my control, but I should have a combat update up soon.

I'm waiting for new internet service to be installed.

I recently moved across country and now reside a few short steps from the dock on the bay.

San Francisco Bay that is.

Remove ads