• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Endur's Return to TOEE part 2

Manzanita

First Post
OK, boss. I'll get on it here soon. As I recall, we're in a battle for our lives at the moment & could use all the help we can get.

Manzanita

First Post
So Torn took two wishes already? What did she wish for? Or can I still take them? In any case, I'm not complaining about my luck at cards. Torn did quite well.

I realize I need to modify Torn's equipment list. Most of her equipment (& everyone elses) was taken when they were captured and is still gone. I think she only has +1 Full plate and her sword of Fragarach. Also, Raner is captured, isn't he? So no one is taking to him at this point. Torn does want to use her scrying spell to see how he's doing before they continue.

Thanee

First Post
What he meant is... you can retroactively decide for your two Wishes, since we do that stuff now, but Torn had to decide immediately what she wished for, when the cards were drawn. Kinda like a lil flashback.

I'm reasonably sure, Raner is with us, but Craven might not be... :uhoh:

Gonna have to re-read some parts of the IC, I guess.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads