• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Of Sound Mind

Jarval

Explorer
Check out the map in this post. The goblins have gone through the door (the thin brown rectangle on the wall) three squares down from the upper left corner of the chamber you're currently in. Whatever room they've gone into is to the west, and some way north of the chamber containing the dead dragon.

I can see why you got confused. I hope my description and the map helps clear things up.

Jarval

Explorer
I'm going to be away from EN World until the 23rd. Sorry about any problems this might cause, but I've got quite a build up of RL stuff to deal with :\

I know this isn't the greatest timing on my part, what with the whole surrounded by possessed peasants situation you're currently in, but once I'm the other side of these problems, I should be able to get back to posting more often. I know my posting has been a bit erratic over the last few months, but I do really enjoy running this game and look forwards to getting it back onto a more regular posting schedule.

Anyway, see you in ten day's time, and sorry about yet another delay.

Zhure

First Post
Are we considering the Expanded Psionic Handbook update?

Sorry for being absent. Every time I tried to log on the last two days the boards were wonky. Could've been on my end.

Greg

Jarval

Explorer
Zhure said:
Are we considering the Expanded Psionic Handbook update?
Maybe. I'm going to be working from the ExPsiHB SRD, at least at first, so I've not yet had a chance to read through the new rules. Broadly speaking, I like what I've seen, although I will be instituting a few house rules.

One very major house rule I will be using is changing the base stats classes manifest using. In 3.5, all Psions use Intelligence, and Psychic Warriors use Wisdom. I'll be house ruling it so that Psions use a base stat determined by their primary discipline (pretty similar to 3.0, only without the MAD problems) and Psychic Warriors will use Strength.

Zhure said:
Sorry for being absent. Every time I tried to log on the last two days the boards were wonky. Could've been on my end.
No problem. I've not been around for the last couple of days, so I hadn't noticed... :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Jarval - that sounds like a good fix to me... perhaps we'll implement it in the Psionicle. :)

Changing over to the XPH really doesn't affect Seraphina much, as she doesn't have any psionics, so I don't mind if we change or not. :)

I'm offically back, what's the word on the game? Is kerrick good for a comeback, is the game still going, final ruling on ExpPsiHB?

Anywho, i'll keep an eye out, let me know what's up. :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Jarval said:
...what with the whole surrounded by possessed peasants situation you're currently in...

It's okay. Actually, they're only trying to invite you guys over for tea and crumpets. Adventurers get so excitable. :D

Jarval

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
I'm offically back, what's the word on the game? Is kerrick good for a comeback, is the game still going, final ruling on ExpPsiHB?

Anywho, i'll keep an eye out, let me know what's up. :D
Hi Sir Osis, good to have you back. Kerrick can make a comeback, and I'll fit him back into the game with my next update (which should be some time this evening).

As for the ExpPsiHB (yeesh, these acronyms are getting long...), we will be using it, but I'm holding off on updating the characters until the end of this adventure. We're getting close to the end of Of Sound Mind, and it'd cause some issues to update immediately.

As I said above, I'm going to be making one very major change to the ExpPsiHB rules, by altering the ability score classes manifest from back into line with the 3.0 psionics rules. Not only does it better suit my idea of psionics, it should also make updating your characters a bit easier :)

Piratecat said:
It's okay. Actually, they're only trying to invite you guys over for tea and crumpets. Adventurers get so excitable. :D
I know. By the way they're acting, you'd think they were trying to fend off a bloodthirsty mob or something... ;)

Jarval

Explorer
Right, update made, and Kerrick brought back into the action. Now excuse me while I go adjust the CR of the next encounter... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads