• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BF, I had figured on the turkey vulture. Jakira shifting out of the way probably makes no difference for Suldrel for cover, so you might as well go ahead into the gap left by Sachiko anyway.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I don't know about the cover thing, Perrin: I think it might still work!

Jakira is the same size as the creature, so removing that "bottom" block of cover, I think TS could see his way to give us... something. Maybe no cover at all if Suldrel was Small, maybe partial as things stand? That's way better than nothing, right?

Shayuri

First Post
lol...okay...I feel like it's a good time to ask if we have any sense of how wounded this thing is.

Because it's one-shotting us pretty much, our healers are down, and we don't have many left. Should we start thinking about trying to get away?

Or is it looking like it can't take much more, and we should make a big push to finish it off?

G

Guest 11456

lol...okay...I feel like it's a good time to ask if we have any sense of how wounded this thing is.

Because it's one-shotting us pretty much, our healers are down, and we don't have many left. Should we start thinking about trying to get away?

Or is it looking like it can't take much more, and we should make a big push to finish it off?

Actually it has only one-shot Elsbeth. The other two took 2 hits. Go for the finish.

Shayuri

First Post
Assuming an 18 hits, and looking at the posts I thiiiiiink it does...then your call was good. :)

Cuz if so, that's a crit! At a dramatically appropriate juncture, which is my favorite kind. :)

G

Guest 11456

Skill is Heal (Wis). It can be used untrained. The DC is 15 (First Aid) to stabilize a character.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads