[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed but waitlist is available]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey @Quickleaf,

Aric should be hidden (if his check was successful) and the yeti shouldn’t have line of sight based on his new position.
The map you posted doesn’t reflect his movement from last round. Please see my post for the movement and the hiding).
Does he still need to do the save? I get that his stealth check may not have worked, but he should be past the “corner”, so definitely out of line of sight.
Cheers,

Sg

Quickleaf

Legend
Hey @Quickleaf,

Aric should be hidden (if his check was successful) and the yeti shouldn’t have line of sight based on his new position.
The map you posted doesn’t reflect his movement from last round. Please see my post for the movement and the hiding).
Does he still need to do the save? I get that his stealth check may not have worked, but he should be past the “corner”, so definitely out of line of sight.
Cheers,

Sg
Ah no that’s my bad. No need for you to roll save. I’m away from my personal computer until tonight or tomorrow - the mother yeti will need to target somebody else, I’ll just need to check range on the gaze and see which PCs are not hidden/ viable.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Aric needs a clear consensus about going after mommy yeti so he dismisses his spike growth spell. Right now, he’s playing it defensively and maintaining the spell so she can’t get to the party. thar’s why I’ve been waiting to post.
Cheers,

Sg

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
We need to state this IC. Aric won’t just take the lead; he’s not that blood thirsty. I’ve also been playing him as having mixed feelings about killing the yetis, since they’re essentially a predator in the natural cycle of this frozen waste. If valid reasons for finishing them off is presented to him, he’ll gladly follow. Safety of other travelers is one of them. Loot isn’t, although he’ll be happy to sift through it if/when we get there ;-)
Cheers,

Sg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads