[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed for now]

Aethmud

Explorer
As long as we can be reasonably certain of the NPCs safety, I'm okay with either the moderate-risk or the high-risk option of pressing on to Termalaine without a long rest. If anyone else would like to go that route, how about we ask Keenan and Garrett if we could borrow their sled dogs? Maybe we could suggest to leave Boy with them and take the other dogs?

happylace

Explorer
Do we have any idea of where Torrga is heading AFTER Termalaine? Because if we have no leads then our best bet is to try to catch up to them before they leave. Meaning the moderate/high risk options are probably the way to go.

Quickleaf

Legend
Do we have any idea of where Torrga is heading AFTER Termalaine? Because if we have no leads then our best bet is to try to catch up to them before they leave. Meaning the moderate/high risk options are probably the way to go.
Well, what you know know – as in, things the GM has said directly – are that when you were in Targos, you learned Torrga's Caravan was headed along the north road to Termalaine.

Trying to phrase that right.

happylace

Explorer
Well, what you know know – as in, things the GM has said directly – are that when you were in Targos, you learned Torrga's Caravan was headed along the north road to Termalaine.

Trying to phrase that right.
Okay, so theoretically they might be heading to Lonelywood if I'm reading right? And there isn't a clear path elsewhere so they might even need to double back after that.

Quickleaf

Legend
I think the plan is to travel through the Underdark to Termalaine so we can avoid the blizzard and try to get there before Torrga leaves for parts unknown.
Oh! Sorry I didn't realize there was consensus already!

I can advance the scene to embarking for the Dwarven Valley (where the Underdark entrance is).

Remove ads