• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
Sorry gang, meetings and such today. Should be back in a few hours. The fall to the harbor is not particularly far, a few feet at most and the water at this point is about mid-calf (Boddynock is probably close to up to mid-chest. With the new flotsam, it's basically difficult terrain. You could walk to the main boardwalk easily if you don't want to climb your way back out.

Brue found footing on the harbor bottom and, righting herself and sputtering sea water, stalked back to shore. When she realized Corilo and Schepp had also taken a tumble into the harbor, however, she stopped short and helped the gnome right himself. "All your belongings still on you?" She was mindful of the gnome's tinkering bits. Remembering her ill behavior at the pair's first meeting, Brue's cheeks dotted with color. Still, she helped Schepp find his way to firm footing, then left him to his own devices; it wouldn't do to coddle him too much.

Brue's hair was plastered to her head when she made her way back into the Tankard. She found the Gnorth. "I'd like to take you up on your offer of a drink." She eyed his flask.

Gah. Wrong forum.

hafrogman

Adventurer
It looks like perhaps Brue and Boddynock in the room looking over the harbor (forced phobia therapy through exposure) and then Gnorth, Lorenzo and Carillo in the other. Lorenzo would not bother with posting a watch, but as said in the IC thread, would take the floor and sleep across the doorway so that anybody trying to come in that way would open the door into him.

Egon

First Post
Is that offer of healing only for those in the room you are sharing, or for everyone? Cuz I'm at about half of my full load of hit points, and I'm sure Brue isn't feeling well either.

Forged Fury

First Post
I mean, it logically makes sense to spread out the healing before you go to sleep if you have the means to heal yourself. As hafrogman pointed out, there could be shenanigans afoot in the dark of night.

Just read the IC to get caught up. It looks to me like Corilo stated that he and Boddynock are rooming together, and I see Gnorth and Lorenzo are bunking together. This poses an interesting dilemma for Brue. Does she share a room with the gnome, or does she bunk in the other room and have to respond to a pantless Lorenzo? Fun, fun!

Brue has two 1st-level cure wounds available to cast. She's burning one on herself, and has one available to cast on a party member.

Remove ads