OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leif had to drop out due to computer death.

Aren't rogues galleries for this kind of thing? But yes, my work computer died last wednesday and I'm only now catching up with all the installations and work. Unpleasant things, computers ;)

Ummm, hello. I have time and space...but I would need quick rundown on the rules. Also, I have (fairly high level) 3rd party archivist (rune caster) concept which is easily scaled down. Never played. If 3rd party is out...I'll read up on the rules here. Let me know if I can play.

EDIT: ooo, never played mythic.
Here are the links for rune magic
Rune magic
Arhivist class
Archivist studies
Script list

It is similar to a sorcerer - with limited number of scripts, but instead of having total number of slots each script has it's own pool of castings. Bonus from Int is floating (one pool of bonuses for all).

Just a reminder...can I join the group? I could even be a prisoner in the temple :) Since runecastsers don't have their own mythic path, I'll take legendary item general path.

And here I was hoping for a response when I saw updates. ah, the curse of the impatience.

If not allowed truenamer, I'm thinking bard - bugger I mean buffer obviously. If I read your RG and last two pages correctly we have
Thorn, urban skirmisher range (trickster)
Vakeva, monk zen archer (champion)
Claugendeem Calaun, fighter monk (champion)

Is that all? You lost sorceress, cleric, fighter, another sorcerer, paladin (which is now returning in another guise) and warpriest.

Wow, lost all casters! :( How do we heal?

Remove ads