OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scotley

Hero
I finished the items list and added a picture. I picked 22 spells, now need to decide which to scroll, which to wand and which to have available. I feel like I need CLW even if I have the wand - what happens if I need it immediately instead of waiting for a scroll? There are some universally good spells and some sonics, but I am not a blaster ... on the other hand, there are epic versions that I could get if I take Mythic spellcasting...

How quick are we progressing? I'm currently on the thiefling fight in IC.

Yeah, there are never enough spell slots. The mythic spells are pretty darn good too. Worth taking a blast spell or two for the mythic oomph.

Progress is, well, lets just say it is more of a promenade than a race. Still I am trying.

Scotley

Hero
Should have a post up tomorrow if all goes well. Since I'm NPC'ing half the party at this point it takes a bit of time. Looking forward to divesting myself of excess character responsibilities and letting our new (and sorta new) players take over.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Scotley, I am a bit confused on something. do we get a mythic feat at this time? I am just a bit overwhelmed.

Scotley

Hero
Scotley, I am a bit confused on something. do we get a mythic feat at this time? I am just a bit overwhelmed.

You have attained the first mythic tier, which means you pick a Mythic path, you selected Archmage I believe. In addition to the abilites of the Archmage you get your first mythic feat, mythic power and the surge of 1d6. Those abilities are summarized here:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-heroes/

Just scroll down to 'base mythic abilities'.

The feats are found here:
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/

Just let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry. Just something going on with eyes vs brain. It might be a sleep problem as I wake at 1 am every night and can't get back to sleep. I have a bunch of windows open of mythic feats I want. I just have to choose .. .. .. .. ..one.

Scotley

Hero
I'm taking a little mini vacation for a few days and don't expect to post again until midweek. Hope that will give all time to post and work on characters. I will at least try to check in from my phone in case there are questions.

History (character background) is up - a bit epic and the guy is lucky to be alive and all, but then again, Desna is goddess of Fate, Luck and Dreams...

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], I would like an intro when you have time - just to have an idea where I'm getting in and in what situation. Short description is fine. Thanks.

Remove ads