OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

I finished the items list and added a picture. I picked 22 spells, now need to decide which to scroll, which to wand and which to have available. I feel like I need CLW even if I have the wand - what happens if I need it immediately instead of waiting for a scroll? There are some universally good spells and some sonics, but I am not a blaster ... on the other hand, there are epic versions that I could get if I take Mythic spellcasting...

How quick are we progressing? I'm currently on the thiefling fight in IC.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=work bench of twisted and demented madman]

both parents dusk skinned

Mythic trait: either stolen fury [Father and he were captured; Father, a half elf, perished. He survived] or touched by the divine [Mother was a half elf priestess of Iomadae - Killed by some demons who had traveled using ward stones with the task of destroying the temple in his homelands. they were dispatched before they had accomplished their goal. The fallen temple was supposed to become a link to the world wound to spread the dark forces. The death of his mother led the Father to the lands of Golorian to fight the good fight

His Father, mother and Ivan were friends from 'days of youthful adventures'

Mythic path:
Archmage -
+3 hp
Archmage Arcana: Arcane surge
Path ability: competent caster, crafting mastery, Flexible school, perfect preparation or rapid preparation

And now for some more scheming.
[/sblock]

[sblock=more scheming!]
ok, I get ONE mythic feat at tier one.
I need mythic spell lore to cast a mythic spell and I get ONE spell per tier.
I am an arcane caster, and I WILL need that mythic spell, so I choose as my feat

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/mythic-spell-lore-mythic/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-magic/augmented-spells#TOC-Beast-Shape

with the following as possible future candidates.. .. .. .. ..

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/mythic-widen-spell-metamagic-mythic

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/mythic-scribe-scroll-mythic

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/spell-focus-mythic

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/spell-penetration-mythic

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/mythic-combat-casting-mythic

spell book - ish. copy/pasted from an inactive character.

level 0 - cost: 50 gp per spell
Acid splash*
Dancing lights
detect Magic *
Detect Poison *
Disrupt undead *
Light *
Mage Hand *
Mending *
Prestidigitation *
Ray of Frost *
Silent Portal *

level 1

Ant Haul*
Fist of Stone*
Animate Rope*
Det. Secret Doors*
Grease*
Burning Hands*
Disguise Self *
Comprehend Lang *
Identify *
Corrosive Touch *
Endure Elements *
Feather Fall *

Unseen Servant *
Mage Armor *
True strike *
Magic Missile *
Shocking Grasp *
Magic Weapon *

Mount *
Touch of the Sea *

level 2

cat's grace-x
Ray of Ice**-
Combust-
Resist Energy- x
bull's str-x
Rope Trick- x
Invisibility-x
Spectral Hand-x
Levitate- x
Wraithstrike-
Melf’s Acid Arrow-x

level 3

Shadow binding

level 4

[/sblock]

[sblock=work bench with power tools]

transmutation -enhancement

The following school powers replace the telekinetic fist and change shape powers of the trans. school

Augment (Sp): As a standard action, you can touch a creature and grant it either a +2 enhancement bonus to a single ability score of your choice or a +1 bonus to natural armor that stacks with any natural armor the creature might possess. At 10th level, the enhancement bonus to one ability score increases to +4. The natural armor bonus increases by +1 for every five wizard levels you possess, to a maximum of +5 at 20th level. This augmentation lasts a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your wizard level (minimum 1 round). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.

Perfection of Self (Su): At 8th level, as a swift action you can grant yourself an enhancement bonus to a single ability score equal to 1/2 your wizard level (maximum +10) for one round. You may use this ability for a number of times per day equal to your wizard level.

Bonded object: Amulet
Enchantment: Natural armor +2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
I am a bit perplexed by the fact that twice in the last two days I have received notifications for interactions made with my posts in the IC thread from like four years ago. I am impressed you guys are still at it though.

I am a bit perplexed by the fact that twice in the last two days I have received notifications for interactions made with my posts in the IC thread from like four years ago. I am impressed you guys are still at it though.

That would be me, I'm reading through and XPing and laughing when it seems deserved. Thus, you get some :)

We lost the Sword of Valor, a magical banner carried by the Inheritor herself during the Shining Crusade. If Drezen could be retaken-if the Sword of Valor could once again be held by the crusade

Oooo, me like! I was thinking some time ago that no one in the party uses swords - and we're in the story of Sword of Valor - I'm a flagbearer, I have my own, but if I'm allowed to carry the artifact... :D Story change is in order. With [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] permission, I will link my character directly with the queen - again, flag bearer.

EDIT: And on the next page, the group gets some medals - do I get one? Of course, I didn't play that part, but as I read it, they got it for not playing the first part of the adventure...

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
:D Cheeky. I didn't ask - but then again I'm not one of the crusaders - I could maybe get Sash of the War Champion from the tribe :p

Scotley

Hero
Oooo, me like! I was thinking some time ago that no one in the party uses swords - and we're in the story of Sword of Valor - I'm a flagbearer, I have my own, but if I'm allowed to carry the artifact... :D Story change is in order. With [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] permission, I will link my character directly with the queen - again, flag bearer.

EDIT: And on the next page, the group gets some medals - do I get one? Of course, I didn't play that part, but as I read it, they got it for not playing the first part of the adventure...

Your having a direct role for the Queen as flag bearer would certainly explain your absence from the story to date. You might as well have the medal as well.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=work bench of twisted and demented madman]

both parents dusk skinned

Mythic trait: either stolen fury [Father and he were captured; Father, a half elf, perished. He survived] or touched by the divine [Mother was a half elf priestess of Iomadae - Killed by some demons who had traveled using ward stones with the task of destroying the temple in his homelands. they were dispatched before they had accomplished their goal. The fallen temple was supposed to become a link to the world wound to spread the dark forces. The death of his mother led the Father to the lands of Golorian to fight the good fight

His Father, mother and Ivan were friends from 'days of youthful adventures'

Mythic path:
Archmage -
+3 hp
Archmage Arcana: Arcane surge
Path ability: competent caster, crafting mastery, Flexible school, perfect preparation or rapid preparation

And now for some more scheming.
[/sblock]

Good stuff, keep it going!

Remove ads