OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
And little instruction on Croatian language: kazan (read: kazzan with emphasis on the first 'a') means Cauldron. So... How do you pronounce casain? :D

Leif

Adventurer
Maidhc, the tree in your avatar also looks at first glance like a winking badger with a scraggly moustache. I this intentional?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And little instruction on Croatian language: kazan (read: kazzan with emphasis on the first 'a') means Cauldron. So... How do you pronounce casain? :D

Nearly every Gaelic word puts strong emphasis on the first syllable. The first 'a' is pronounced as in 'father,' and the ai dipthong can be pronounced 'ah,' 'aye,' or as in 'mat' depending on dialect. Whichever of the three trips off the tongue will work. So for me, it's:

KAH-sahn. I tend to get lazy with the second syllable and make it a 'uh' rather than an 'ah.'

Maidhc, the tree in your avatar also looks at first glance like a winking badger with a scraggly moustache. I this intentional?

Nope :D. It's the Tree of Life, and the little symbols close to the roots on the left are the moon (up high) and the sun (rising over the root).

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I am here, just have some health stuff going on that's kept me mostly off the internet with the exception of some FB phone surfing. But I'm here. And obviously can kick Fenris when necessary.

Scotley

Hero
As Leif noted I've been a little busy. The next three weeks or so are going be crazy for me. But I hope to be able keep up posting. The current fight is over and so I was giving you guys a bit to re-group, roleplay, maybe look for loot...

But if not I'll try to get a post up Monday to move you toward the next thing.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post

Nope :D. It's the Tree of Life, and the little symbols close to the roots on the left are the moon (up high) and the sun (rising over the root).

Cannot see it and not for the lack of trying. It is a tree with the sun and the moon. No animals :)

Remove ads