OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
Did I just dream that a natural attack of a good character counted as a good attack? It's entirely possible that I did so.

Shayuri

First Post
Nope. We count as extra-planar. Outsiders are an actual creature type, no matter where they happen to be at any given moment.

And, as I review, not ALL outsiders have that quality, it seems...though many do. It seems linked to CR or HD. The little guys don't have it.

In short, if you're a PC in a normal game, you don't have that ability. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Boo hoo!

But then, that is why you didn't make nat. attacker, right?

DR 5 will be bypassed by power attack dice+6+power attack, I'll do some damage. Challenging!

Besides, it's the concept that I'm intrested in. I will contribute, we'll see how well

Shayuri

First Post
We'll find clever ways around that handicap, don't worry. I still think some kind of 'claw gauntlet' or other exotic weapon intended to work with natural weapons should be possible, if not explicitly covered by the rules as written.

Neurotic

Alchemy: nail polish of ground cold-iron particles. Tail attachment of cold iron...

Don't worry I can manage.

Neurotic

Character ready

Comments?

Needs skills, history and a picture. I believe other things are done - I need to check potion prices and get some extras :)
Also, mythic details - but Champion with fleet attack and mythic weapon finesse
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], Pathfinder item and resonant powers? Work? Don't work? What happens if I put cracked or flawed ioun stone inside?

Vakeva is old enough to remember the first crusades, he might have heard something about dragon fighting against demons in time before the scar...

Remove ads