OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Walking Dad

First Post
@Scott DeWar: I read about your problemt to download the pathfinder beta in another thread.

I repost my answer here:
Uhm, Scott, you know what the refresh button is, do you?
(Second headline of your browser window, blue on firefox)

Or is the problem, that it doesn't be ready after reload?

PS: Sorry, Scotley, for misusing your thread, but perhaps I could help a fellow gamer.

Mista Collins

First Post
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am glad to see the game is still going strong. I was at GenCon last week and it made me miss gaming on here. It is a shame things still haven't slowed down for me... but on the other hand, it is a good thing also.

Scotley

Hero
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am glad to see the game is still going strong. I was at GenCon last week and it made me miss gaming on here. It is a shame things still haven't slowed down for me... but on the other hand, it is a good thing also.

Good to hear from you. I have time for this, but not for GenCon, so I'm jealous. I guess the grass is always greener. Best of luck with your current endeavors. When you get caught up I'll be happy to find a place for you in any of my games.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hi guys,

just a little blarb. if it seems that i do not do much on saturday or sunday, it is because i game on those days on a tabletop game. Lets just hope we do not encdounter any more negetive energy charged dredd skeleton dire boars ...

Walking Dad

First Post
Should I include a bonus for her being prone in my attack? Shall I roll an AoO for hitting her if she stands up?

I will edit the rolls into my old post, no need to clutter the IC thread.

Leif

Adventurer
I see somebody else has fallen victum to the evil influence of invisible castle. I am sorry to see that WD.
Yeah, but it gets us all sooner or later. Funny, no one seems to complain on the rare occasions when IC hits several natural 20's in a row...

Remove ads